Powered by Automated Insights Arsenal Beats Eric Strasenburgh, Tacks On Third Straight Win
- Eric Strasenburgh
Arsenal earned their third straight win when they defeated Eric Strasenburgh 94.00 - 85.68. They were led by Matthew Stafford who had 22.60 points. Eric Strasenburgh climbs to ninth place with a 0-3 record. Arsenal remains undefeated having also beaten Championz (104.70 - 104.22) and John's Team (94.22 - 74.70).
Smooth Moves by Arsenal
- The 14.00 points scored by Justin Tucker was the second-highest K score of the week and is the second-highest K score in the league this season.
- Sat TE Greg Olsen on the bench, where he had the lowest TE score on the team with 5.40 points.
- Matthew Stafford had the fourth-highest QB score in the league this week with 22.60 points.
- With 13.30 points, Alfred Morris ranked ninth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- With 9.70 points, Julius Thomas ranked fourth in the league this week in scoring among TEs.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Eric Strasenburgh
- Chris Johnson has scored below his projection in every game this season after scoring 9.10 points against a projected 12.96 this week.
- Dwayne Bowe had the lowest point total in the matchup with 0.40 points.
- The RBs on Eric Strasenburgh let them down, getting outgunned by the RBs on Arsenal 24.10 - 10.10.
- C.J. Spiller had his lowest score of the season with 1.00 point against a projected 12.66 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- After a season-low 2.00 points against a projected 6.72, the Houston Texans Defense has now scored below their projection in every game this season.
- Arsenal would be 3-0 if they played Eric Strasenburgh every week.
- Besides Eric Strasenburgh, Arsenal would have defeated five other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Arsenal would have defeated Eric Strasenburgh 94.22 - 83.48.
- Arsenal would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as Eric Strasenburgh.
- Arsenal would be 15-12 if they played every team every week.
- Besides Arsenal, Eric Strasenburgh would have been defeated by three other teams this week.
- Eric Strasenburgh would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as Arsenal.
- If they played every team every week, Eric Strasenburgh would be 7-20.
- Eric Strasenburgh has underachieved every week this season, scoring 85.68 points against a projected 97.40 this week.
- Eric Strasenburgh scored 85.68 points and lost. It is the eighth-highest losing score in the league this season.
- Arsenal was able to cover the 6.13-point spread in the win.
- Doug Martin scored 10.80 points against a projected 15.08 in the win and has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- In the loss, Drew Brees scored 32.78 points to lead the league, the highest score of any player on Eric Strasenburgh this season.
- In the loss, Eric Decker had the fourth-highest WR score in the league this week with 19.30 points.
- Brandon Marshall had a season-low 5.20 points in the win against a projected 11.44 and scored below his projection for the first time this season.
- The win by Arsenal was achieved despite having the Arizona Cardinals Defense put up a season-low 5.00 points, and underachieve for the second time this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Eric Strasenburgh
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.