Powered by Automated Insights CordellH's Team Goes Crazy on Championz
- CordellH's Team
CordellH's Team got the second-highest point total this week, clobbering Championz 112.76 - 78.66. This was a beating of epic proportions, with the 34.10-point margin of victory being the third-highest recorded in the league this season. Joique Bell led Championz with 19.20 points while Matt Prater brought in 17.00. Both sides missed scoring opportunities as CordellH's Team had one starter turn in zero points and Championz had two. Championz (1-2, 281.78 points) drops to seventh place and CordellH's Team (2-1, 375.72 points) remains in fourth place.
Smooth Moves by CordellH's Team
- The 25.40 points scored by Jimmy Graham ranked fifth in the league in scoring this week and fourth for any player on CordellH's Team this season.
- Peyton Manning put up 24.76 points, which was the seventh-highest score in the league this week.
- Adrian Peterson had 15.50 points, the eighth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- Trent Richardson had his highest scoring output of the season with 9.50 points.
- CordellH's Team had most of their starters beat their scoring projection (6 out of 9).
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Championz
- Golden Tate was left on the bench, where he bested his expected 6.49-point total by putting up 11.70 points.
- Stevan Ridley scored 4.30 points against a projected 11.67 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- Championz was faced with 2 starters coming up empty in points.
- The TE position was a letdown for Championz, where they were outscored 25.40 - 2.40 by CordellH's Team.
- With a season-low 14.16 points versus a projected 22.78, Aaron Rodgers failed to meet his projection for the first time this season.
- CordellH's Team would be 3-0 if they played Championz every week.
- CordellH's Team would have beaten seven other teams besides Championz this week.
- Had they played each other last week, CordellH's Team would have defeated Championz 129.58 - 98.90.
- If they played the same schedule as Championz, CordellH's Team would be 2-0.
- If CordellH's Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 24-3.
- Championz would have lost to four other teams besides CordellH's Team this week.
- Championz would be 0-2 if they played the same schedule as CordellH's Team.
- Championz would be 13-14 if they played every team every week.
- Championz scored 78.66 points and lost. It is the 10th-highest losing score in the league this season.
- CordellH's Team beat their 95.52-point projection and have now beaten their projection every single week this year.
- CordellH's Team had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for Championz.
- With 10.60 points, Championz got the lowest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- CordellH's Team had the second-highest point total in the league this week.
- Matt Prater played well in the loss with 17.00 points, the highest score of any K in the league this week.
- Joique Bell was a bright spot for Championz in the loss with 19.20 points, the fourth-highest RB score in the league this week.
- CordellH's Team got the win despite DeSean Jackson having a season-low 6.20 points and falling short of his projection for the first time this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- CordellH's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.