Powered by Automated Insights Lights Out Gets Win over Sago's Team
- Lights Out
- Sago's Team
Lights Out benefited from a pair of elite performances from Calvin Johnson (23.60 points) and Matt Ryan (22.96) to beat Sago's Team 108.26 - 93.76. Lights Out was better than projected and put up 12.5% more points than projected (96.26). Sago's Team got just 88.6% of a projected 105.83 points. Sago's Team suffered a substantial drop in scoring from last week's 136.30 - 119.02 win against John's Team. Lights Out (1-1, 200.92 points) moves into seventh place and Sago's Team (1-1, 230.06 points) goes to fifth place.
Smooth Moves by Lights Out
- Calvin Johnson put up 23.60 points, which was the ninth-highest score in the league this week.
- With 22.96 points, Matt Ryan ranked 10th in the league in scoring.
- Jordy Nelson ranked seventh in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 18.60 points.
- Lights Out had most of their starters beat their scoring projection (5 out of 9).
- With 10.40 points versus a projected 6.10, Antonio Gates exceeded his scoring projection by 70.5%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Sago's Team
- Picked up and started Julian Edelman, who then scored below his 10.34-point projection with 8.20 points.
- Sago's Team would have welcomed more points at WR, where Lights Out topped them 46.30 - 19.10.
- Sago's Team could have used more points from the TE position, where Lights Out beat them 10.40 - 2.00.
- 5 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- With 5.20 points, Demaryius Thomas scored only 44.4% of his 11.71 projected point total.
- Lights Out would be 1-1 if they played Sago's Team every week.
- Lights Out would have beaten six other teams besides Sago's Team this week.
- If Lights Out had played every team in the league each week, they would be 9-9.
- Sago's Team would have lost to five other teams besides Lights Out this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Lights Out would have lost to Sago's Team 136.30 - 92.66.
- If they played every team every week, Sago's Team would be 12-6.
- Three of the starters for Lights Out scored higher than the leading scorer for Sago's Team.
- LeSean McCoy was a bright spot for Sago's Team in the loss with 16.70 points, the second-highest RB score in the league this week.
- Sago's Team could not pull out the win, but Jamaal Charles did perform well with the fourth-best RB score in the league this week, scoring 16.30 points.
- The second-greatest total score by WRs on a single team this week came from Lights Out. Their WRs combined to score 46.30 points.
- The 33.00 points put up by the RBs on Sago's Team was the second-highest combined score by a team's RBs this week.
- The Chicago Bears Defense tried to help Sago's Team in the loss, beating their scoring projection by 27.7%, scoring 13.00 points versus a 10.18-point projection.
- Although Lights Out won, they got little help from DeMarco Murray, who only put up 7.40 points of a projected 13.94.
- Sago's Team failed to reach their projected total, while Lights Out exceeded their scoring projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Lights Out
- Sago's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.