Powered by Automated Insights Arsenal Beats John's Team
- John's Team
Arsenal got past John's Team, who had trouble producing points this week, 94.22 - 74.70. While each team fell short of hitting their projections, Arsenal scored 93.3% of a projected 100.96 points to get the win. John's Team, coming off a 136.30 - 119.02 loss against Sago's Team, saw their scoring drop off this week. John's Team (0-2, 193.72 points) winds up in eighth place while Arsenal (2-0, 198.92 points) remains in third place.
Smooth Moves by Arsenal
- Benched Russell Wilson, who had the lowest QB score on the team with 11.98 points.
- With 17.30 points, Brandon Marshall ranked 10th in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- With 14.40 points, Greg Olsen had the third-highest score of any TE in the league this week.
- Doug Martin scored 14.40 points, which ranked sixth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- Arsenal was still able to pull out a win with only 3 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by John's Team
- Left Martellus Bennett on the bench, where he exceeded his scoring projection by a league-leading 279.8%.
- John's Team left the 21.00 points scored by the Minnesota Vikings Defense on the bench this week. They beat their projected point total by 174.7%, the fifth-highest percentage in the league.
- John's Team could have used more points from the TE position, where Arsenal beat them 14.40 - 1.20.
- 6 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- With 2.80 points versus a projected 13.77, Maurice Jones-Drew scored only 20.3% of his projected point total.
- If Arsenal played John's Team every week, they would be 1-1 this season.
- Arsenal would have beaten three other teams besides John's Team this week.
- Arsenal would be 9-9 if they played every team every week.
- John's Team would have lost to seven other teams besides Arsenal this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Arsenal would have lost to John's Team 119.02 - 104.70.
- If they played every team every week, John's Team would be 8-10.
- The margin of victory was the second-largest in the league this week.
- Arsenal was able to win despite putting up the smallest point total of any winning team in the league this week.
- With 74.70 points, John's Team ranked ninth in the league in scoring this week.
- Sebastian Janikowski played well in the loss with 14.00 points, the highest score of any K in the league this week.
- In the loss, Randall Cobb had the sixth-highest WR score in the league this week with 18.80 points.
- Darren McFadden was a bright spot for John's Team in the loss with 13.70 points, the ninth-highest RB score in the league this week.
- Despite being on the winning team, Justin Tucker scored only 2.00 points against his projected 9.90.
- Both teams scored fewer points than projected this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- John's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.