Powered by Automated Insights Championz Picks Up Win Against Eric Strasenburgh
- Eric Strasenburgh
Championz (1-1, 203.12 points) defeated Eric Strasenburgh (0-2, 170.76 points) 98.90 - 84.68 with Aaron Rodgers picking up the highest score of the week. Championz was the first to put points on the board and by Sunday was already in front 4.00 - 0. That lead faded away by the end of the early Sunday games and they trailed 58.10 - 44.30. Sunday night came to an end with Championz up by 10.12 and they stayed on top through the rest of the matchup.
Smooth Moves by Championz
- With 22.00 points, the Seattle Seahawks Defense was the highest-scoring DEF of the week.
- The 34.90 points by Aaron Rodgers led the entire league in scoring.
- With 13.00 points versus a projected 8.72, Matt Prater exceeded his scoring projection by 49.1%.
- Championz was still able to pull out a win with only 4 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
- Championz won even though all three of their WRs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Eric Strasenburgh
- Left Dan Bailey on the bench, where he scored 14.00 points and surpassed his scoring projection by 65.3%, the highest percentage of any player on the team.
- At the QB position, Eric Strasenburgh got outscored 34.90 - 14.88 by Championz.
- Eric Strasenburgh got outscored 22.00 - 7.00 by Championz at the DEF position.
- Eric Strasenburgh got outscored 13.00 - 3.00 by Championz at the K position.
- 6 of the starters on Eric Strasenburgh scored less than their projected points.
- If Championz played Eric Strasenburgh every week, they would be 2-0 this season.
- Besides Eric Strasenburgh, Championz would have defeated four other teams this week.
- Championz would have defeated Eric Strasenburgh 104.22 - 86.08 had they played each other last week.
- If Championz had played every team in the league each week, they would be 9-9.
- Eric Strasenburgh would have lost to six other teams besides Championz this week.
- If they played every team every week, Eric Strasenburgh would be 2-16.
- The 14.22-point win by Championz beat the 0.99-point spread.
- Championz had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for Eric Strasenburgh.
- The WRs from Championz scored the fewest points of any team in the league this week, with only 14.50 points.
- Eric Strasenburgh ranked eighth in the league in scoring this week.
- In the loss, Owen Daniels scored 8.40 points against a projected 6.14 and exceeded his scoring projection by 36.7%.
- Although Championz won, they got little help from Stevan Ridley, who only put up 4.00 points of a projected 12.50.
- Championz beat their projected points, while Eric Strasenburgh fell below their projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Eric Strasenburgh
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.