Powered by Automated Insights CordellH's Team Gets Win over Steve R's Team
- CordellH's Team
- Steve R's Team
CordellH's Team put up the second-highest point total this week and defeated Steve R's Team 133.38 - 107.38. While both sides played quite well, CordellH's Team scored 21.3% more points than projected (109.93) to pick up the win. Victor Cruz led Steve R's Team with 29.80 points while Wes Welker racked up 16.70. The gap could have been wider, CordellH's Team had a starter score zero points (James Jones). CordellH's Team starts off the campaign with a 1-0 record, good enough for second place. Steve R's Team debuts at 0-1 and in seventh place.
Smooth Moves by CordellH's Team
- Peyton Manning led the league in scoring with 46.28 points.
- Adrian Peterson put up 29.10 points, which was the fifth-highest score in the league this week.
- DeSean Jackson scored 16.40 points, the eighth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- Starter James Jones put up a zero, but CordellH's Team still won.
- Even with only 4 of the 9 starters scoring more than their projection, CordellH's Team was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Steve R's Team
- It was a beating at QB for Steve R's Team, as they were outscored 46.28 - 14.18 by CordellH's Team.
- The RBs for Steve R's Team got outscored 36.80 - 15.50 by the RBs for CordellH's Team.
- Steve R's Team lost despite having only 4 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- With 1.50 points versus a projected 7.79, Mike Wallace scored only 19.3% of his projected point total.
- With 107.38 points from their starters and 52.12 total points left on the bench, Steve R's Team ranked eighth in the league in starter/bench scoring ratio this week.
- CordellH's Team would have beaten seven other teams besides Steve R's Team this week.
- CordellH's Team would have had to score 47.31 fewer points to lose to all teams in the league this week.
- Steve R's Team would have lost to just two other teams besides CordellH's Team this week.
- If Steve R's Team had scored 21.31 fewer points, they would have lost to all teams in the league this week.
- The 26.00-point margin of victory by CordellH's Team was the largest in the league this week.
- CordellH's Team won even though Steve R's Team performed better against their scoring projection. Steve R's Team beat their 82.09 projected points by 30.8%, while CordellH's Team outscored their 109.93-point projection by 21.3%.
- With 133.38 points, CordellH's Team scored the second-most points in the league this week.
- The Miami Dolphins Defense played well in the loss with 16.00 points, the highest score of any DEF in the league this week.
- In the loss, Victor Cruz ranked fourth in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 201.5%, which led the matchup.
- Wes Welker was on the losing team, but still had the seventh-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 16.70 points.
- Even in the loss, the 13.10 points scored by Ray Rice was the seventh-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- CordellH's Team got the second-highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week with 36.80 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- CordellH's Team
- Steve R's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.