Powered by Automated Insights Arsenal Creeps Past Championz
Arsenal got 16.40 points from Brandon Marshall to sneak by Championz, 104.70 - 104.22. While each team hit their projections, Arsenal scored 2.7% more than a projected 101.93 points to get the win. Championz had two players rank highly this week. A.J. Green scored 28.20 points while Aaron Rodgers put up 25.62. Arsenal starts the season with a 1-0 record, good enough for third place. Championz opens at 0-1 and in eighth place.
Smooth Moves by Arsenal
- Brandon Marshall scored 16.40 points, the eighth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- With 15.60 points, Reggie Wayne ranked 10th in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- Arsenal saw the majority of their starters (5 of 9) beat their projected point total.
- Marques Colston overachieved by 41.4%, scoring 12.80 points against a projected 9.05.
- Even with both of their RBs falling short of their projected scores, Arsenal still won.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Championz
- Did not start Jared Cook, who scored 24.10 points and beat his projected point total by 277.8%, which was the highest percentage in the league.
- Did not start the Tennessee Titans Defense, which beat their scoring projection with 13.00 points against a projected 7.36.
- Roddy White had the lowest point total in the matchup with 1.90 points.
- Even though Championz lost, only 4 of their 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- With 2.60 points versus a projected 13.03, Stevan Ridley scored only 20.0% of his projected point total.
- Arsenal would have beaten four other teams besides Championz this week.
- If Arsenal had scored 31.61 more points, they would have beaten all teams in the league this week.
- Championz would have lost to four other teams besides Arsenal this week.
- If Championz had scored 18.15 fewer points, they would have lost to all teams in the league this week.
- Even though Championz lost, they had two players score higher than the leading scorer for Arsenal.
- The margin of victory of 0.48 points was the smallest in the league this week.
- Both teams topped their projections, but Championz performed better versus expectations than Arsenal and still lost.
- A.J. Green played well in the loss, ranking sixth in the league in scoring and beating his scoring projection by 158.4%, the fifth-highest percentage in the league.
- Championz lost, but Aaron Rodgers played well, scoring 25.62 points to rank eighth in the league in scoring.
- Hakeem Nicks exceeded his projected point total by 23.4% in the loss, scoring 11.40 points against a projected 9.23.
- Despite being on the winning team, Doug Martin scored only 10.40 points against his projected 15.21.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.