Powered by Automated Insights Jay Irv's Team Steals One from your my bitch, Grabs 10th Place
- Jay Irv's Team
- your my bitch
Down 17.42 on Monday night, Jay Irv's Team came back to beat your my bitch 86.30 - 81.92. Jay Irv's Team got 17.70 points from Aaron Rodgers and 13.40 from Maurice Jones-Drew. your my bitch has had some misfortune and is on a three-game losing streak. your my bitch was led by the Kansas City Chiefs Defense with 26.00 points and Wes Welker who scored 12.30. Both sides missed scoring opportunities as Jay Irv's Team had one starter turn in zero points and your my bitch also had one. Jay Irv's Team (2-4, 582.66 points) inches up to 10th place while your my bitch (2-4, 600.00 points) stays in ninth place.
Smooth Moves by Jay Irv's Team
- With 13.00 points, Adam Vinatieri, who Jay Irv's Team picked up this week, beat his 9.42-point projection by 38.0%.
- Picked up the San Francisco 49ers Defense, which scored 12.00 points, beating their 8.26-point projection by 45.3%.
- With 13.40 points, Maurice Jones-Drew ranked 10th in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- Even with a zero from starter Cecil Shorts III, Jay Irv's Team was still able to win.
- Jay Irv's Team won despite having only 3 of their 10 starters exceed their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by your my bitch
- Should have started Tom Brady, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 15.36 against a projected 17.14.
- Picked up Davone Bess, who scored 2.10 points against his projected 5.41.
- It was a beating at QB for your my bitch, as they were outscored 17.70 - 8.02 by Jay Irv's Team.
- With 8.02 points, Alex Smith had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 45.3% of his 17.71 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- 6 of the starters on your my bitch scored less than their projected points.
- If Jay Irv's Team played your my bitch every week, they would be 3-3 this season.
- Besides your my bitch, Jay Irv's Team would have defeated six other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Jay Irv's Team would have defeated your my bitch 103.86 - 85.40.
- Jay Irv's Team would be 1-4 if they played the same schedule as your my bitch.
- Jay Irv's Team would be 34-32 if they played every team every week.
- your my bitch would have lost to five other teams besides Jay Irv's Team this week.
- your my bitch would be 0-5 if they played the same schedule as Jay Irv's Team.
- your my bitch would be 33-33 if they played every team every week.
- Randall Cobb scored a season-low 5.30 points and underachieved for the third straight week.
- With the win, Jay Irv's Team snapped their three-game losing streak.
- your my bitch got a combined 21.80 points from their WRs, their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- The loss was the third in a row for your my bitch.
- Jay Irv's Team won even though your my bitch performed better against their scoring projection. your my bitch scored 89.2% of their 91.83 projected points, while Jay Irv's Team recorded 80.1% of their 107.73-point projection.
- With the loss, your my bitch remains winless in comeback games this season, falling to 0-2.
- The Kansas City Chiefs Defense scored 26.00 points, the second-highest DEF score in the league this season, but it was not enough to tip the scales in favor of your my bitch.
- Jay Irv's Team is now 2-3 when failing to reach their projection and your my bitch falls to 0-3 when scoring below their projected total.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Jay Irv's Team
- your my bitch
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.