Powered by Automated Insights My Team Goes Crazy on My Team2, Extends Their Losing Streak
- My Team
- My Team2
My Team amassed the second-highest score of the season to crush My Team2 158.28 - 5.00. My Team2 is watching the season slip away and is winless. My Team2 suffered a substantial drop in scoring from last week's 123.24 - 8.70 loss against mike's Dazzling Team. Adding insult to injury, My Team2 had four starters put up zeroes. My Team (4-2, 818.06 points) remains in third place while My Team2 (0-6, 33.70 points) stays mired in the cellar.
Smooth Moves by My Team
- Marshawn Lynch had the second-highest RB score of the week and the fourth-highest RB score in the league this season with 27.50 points.
- Knowshon Moreno had the best RB score of the week and the third-highest RB score in the league this season with 28.40 points.
- With 19.00 points, Justin Blackmon ranked third in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- The 18.40 points scored by DeSean Jackson was the fourth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- Jordy Nelson scored 17.30 points, the fifth-highest WR score in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by My Team2
- The Philadelphia Eagles Defense scored 5.00 points against a projected 6.36 and has now underachieved in five straight games.
- My Team2 tried to fight through 4 of their 5 starters getting zeros, but could not overcome it.
- Even though My Team2 lost, only 2 of their 5 starters scored less than their projected points.
- If My Team played My Team2 every week, they would be 6-0 this season.
- My Team would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, My Team would have defeated My Team2 182.00 - 8.70.
- My Team would be 5-0 if they played the same schedule as My Team2.
- My Team would be 52-14 if they played every team every week.
- My Team2 would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- My Team2 would be 0-5 if they played the same schedule as My Team.
- If they played every team every week, My Team2 would be 0-66.
- The matchup had both the highest-scoring and lowest-scoring teams in the league this week.
- The margin of victory of 153.28 points was the largest in the league this week and biggest in the league this season.
- My Team2 has now scored below their projected points for the last five weeks.
- All six losses for My Team2 this season have been blowout losses.
- With the big win, My Team has had all of their four wins come via blowout.
- This was the sixth time this season that My Team2 lost by the week's biggest margin.
- My Team2 was last in the league in scoring for the sixth time this season.
- My Team2 got their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season with only 0 points this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- My Team
- My Team2
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.