Powered by Automated Insights your my bitch Wins Against Dennis's Team
- your my bitch
- Dennis's Team
The Kansas City Chiefs Defense put up 23.00 points and Wes Welker scored 14.40 as your my bitch got past Dennis's Team, 104.02 - 98.64. Dennis's Team has failed to meet expectations all season, managing only 94.8% of their projected points in this matchup. Dennis's Team was led by Joique Bell with 19.20 points and Calvin Johnson who scored 17.50. your my bitch (2-1, 309.24 points) climbs into fifth place while Dennis's Team (1-2, 299.86 points) stays in eighth place.
Smooth Moves by your my bitch
- The Kansas City Chiefs Defense had 23.00 points, the second-highest DEF score of the week and the fourth-highest score among DEF in the league this season.
- Took the Dallas Cowboys Defense out of the starting lineup, which scored 12.00 points on the bench, fewer than the starting DEF.
- The 11.60 points scored by Brian Hartline, who your my bitch picked up this week, beat his projected point total of 7.96 by 45.7%.
- Wes Welker scored 14.40 points, the eighth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- DeAngelo Williams had his highest scoring output of the season with 11.70 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Dennis's Team
- Dennis's Team left the 5.00 points scored by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Defense on the bench this week. They beat their projected point total by 235.3%, the fifth-highest percentage in the league.
- Dennis's Team got beat 23.00 - 2.00 by your my bitch at the DEF position.
- In the midst of a season-low in scoring, Tony Gonzalez also did not meet his projected points (2.40 points scored versus 8.48 projected) for the second time this season.
- Steve Smith had a season-low 4.00 points against a projected 9.15 and underachieved for the second time this season.
- After a season-low 2.00 points against a projected 6.72, the Houston Texans Defense has now scored below their projection in every game this season.
- If your my bitch played Dennis's Team every week, they would be 2-1 this season.
- your my bitch would have beaten six other teams besides Dennis's Team this week.
- your my bitch would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as Dennis's Team.
- your my bitch would be 18-15 if they played every team every week.
- Besides your my bitch, Dennis's Team would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, your my bitch would have lost to Dennis's Team 102.66 - 68.70.
- Dennis's Team would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as your my bitch.
- If they played every team every week, Dennis's Team would be 14-19.
- Dennis's Team has underachieved every week this season, scoring 98.64 points against a projected 104.04 this week.
- Although Dennis's Team lost, they did put up the sixth-highest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- Chris Johnson scored 9.10 points against a projected 12.96 in the win and has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- The 5.38-point margin of victory was the smallest in the league this week.
- Matt Prater played well in the loss with 17.00 points, the highest score of any K in the league this week.
- Joique Bell was a bright spot for Dennis's Team in the loss with 19.20 points, the fourth-highest RB score in the league this week.
- In the loss, Calvin Johnson had the sixth-highest WR score in the league this week with 17.50 points.
- Dwayne Bowe had a season-low 0.40 points in the win against a projected 11.04 and scored below his projection for the second time this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- your my bitch
- Dennis's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.