Powered by Automated Insights My Team Handles jason's Team to Move into Third Place
- My Team
- jason's Team
My Team (2-1, 384.06 points) clobbered jason's Team (0-3, 264.52 points) 107.38 - 73.46, led by the Chicago Bears Defense with 25.00 points and Russell Wilson who scored 22.48. My Team was the first to put points on the board and by Sunday was already in front 10.20 - 0. They lost the handle after the early Sunday games and trailed 29.80 - 21.70. My Team took the lead back during the late Sunday games and held on for the victory.
Smooth Moves by My Team
- The Chicago Bears Defense had 25.00 points, the highest DEF score of the week and the third-highest score among DEF in the league this season.
- Benched the Arizona Cardinals Defense, which had the lowest DEF score on the team with 5.00 points.
- Russell Wilson scored 22.48 points, the fifth-highest QB score in the league this week.
- Matt Forte had 17.10 points, the fifth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- With 9.70 points, Julius Thomas ranked fourth in the league this week in scoring among TEs.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by jason's Team
- Picked up Willis McGahee, who scored 0.90 points against his projected 3.93.
- jason's Team had 8 starters fail to reach their projections.
- The RBs for jason's Team got outscored 28.50 - 11.70 by the RBs for My Team.
- At the DEF position, jason's Team got outscored by My Team 25.00 - 10.00.
- Arian Foster did not meet his 14.04-point projection this week, the second time that's happened this season. His 5.20 points were also a season-low.
- If My Team played jason's Team every week, they would be 3-0 this season.
- My Team would have beaten seven other teams besides jason's Team this week.
- My Team would have defeated jason's Team 156.98 - 88.84 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as jason's Team, My Team would be 1-1.
- My Team would be 26-7 if they played every team every week.
- Besides My Team, jason's Team would have been defeated by eight other teams this week.
- jason's Team would be 0-2 if they played the same schedule as My Team.
- jason's Team would be 10-23 if they played every team every week.
- With the big win, both of the wins this season for My Team have been blowouts.
- My Team covered the 25.76-point spread, winning by 33.92 points.
- Two of the starters for My Team scored higher than the leading scorer for jason's Team.
- After the beating, jason's Team is still winless in blowouts this season with a record of 0-2.
- jason's Team ranked 10th in the league in scoring this week.
- jason's Team could not close out the win even with the help of Eric Decker, who scored 19.30 points, the fourth-highest score among all WRs in the league for the week.
- My Team got the win despite Knowshon Moreno having a season-low 4.50 points and falling short of his projection for the second time this season.
- Despite being on the winning team, Miles Austin had a season-low 2.20 points against a projected 7.62 and underachieved for the second time this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- My Team
- jason's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.