Powered by Automated Insights Taurean's Best Team Rips Apart My Team2, Yet to Lose in Series
- Taurean's Best Team
- My Team2
Taurean's Best Team pummeled My Team2 99.72 - 11.00 to remain undefeated against them in two matchups. They also earned a playoff berth in the process. The margin was particularly pronounced, ranking 11th overall in the league this season. In fact, Taurean's Best Team plays their best against My Team2, with an average margin of victory of 83.95 points when they play. This week, Peyton Manning led the way, putting up 33.82 points. It was even higher than the 24.20 points Julio Jones got the last time these teams played. Taurean's Best Team started one player with zero points while My Team2 served up four goose eggs, meaning both sides missed scoring opportunities. Taurean's Best Team is averaging 91.45 points against My Team2 and beat them 83.18 - 4.00 in Week 2.
Smooth Moves by Taurean's Best Team
- Peyton Manning had 33.82 points, the highest QB score of the week and the sixth-highest QB score in the league this season.
- The 15.90 points scored by Michael Floyd was the sixth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- Brandon Myers had the third-highest TE score in the league this week with 12.10 points.
- With 12.00 points scored versus a projected 8.55, Phil Dawson has scored more points than projected for four straight games.
- Even with a zero from starter the New Orleans Saints Defense, Taurean's Best Team was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by My Team2
- Even though My Team2 lost, only 1 of their 5 starters scored less than their projected points.
- My Team2 was faced with 4 starters coming up empty in points.
- If Taurean's Best Team played My Team2 every week, they would be 13-0 this season.
- Taurean's Best Team would have beaten only two other teams besides My Team2 this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Taurean's Best Team would have defeated My Team2 90.70 - 0.70.
- If they played the same schedule as My Team2, Taurean's Best Team would be 4-7.
- If Taurean's Best Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 58-85.
- My Team2 would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Taurean's Best Team, My Team2 would be 0-11.
- My Team2 would be 0-143 if they played every team every week.
- Luck has not been with My Team2, as six of their 13 losses have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- Taurean's Best Team set their season-high in margin of victory at 88.72 points, which was also the largest in the league this week.
- This was the 12th time this season that My Team2 lost by the biggest margin of the week.
- It was the 13th time this season that My Team2 has had the lowest score in the league.
- All 13 losses for My Team2 this season have been blowout losses.
- The WRs on My Team2 collectively had their worst week of the season with only 0 points.
- Both teams topped their projections, but My Team2 performed better versus expectations than Taurean's Best Team and still lost.
- Taurean's Best Team won in a blowout. They are now 3-3 in blowouts matchups this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Taurean's Best Team
- My Team2
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.