Powered by Automated Insights daryl's Team Beats Jay Irv's Team, Tacks On Fourth Straight Win
- daryl's Team
- Jay Irv's Team
daryl's Team registered the highest point total this week and defeated Jay Irv's Team 130.60 - 111.78. This win was revenge for a Week 2 110.70 - 92.38 loss to Jay Irv's Team. Jay Irv's Team was coming off a 90.70 - 70.56 loss against Taurean's Best Team and saw their scoring improve dramatically this week. On top of the loss, Jay Irv's Team had a starter score zero points (Aaron Dobson). daryl's Team (9-4, 1,356.50 points) climbs into third place and Jay Irv's Team (4-9, 1,132.78 points) stays down in 11th place.
Smooth Moves by daryl's Team
- With 38.10 points, Josh Gordon had the second-highest WR score of the week and the third-highest WR score in the league this season.
- Put K Garrett Hartley on the bench, where he had the lowest K score on the team with 1.00 point.
- With 21.70 points, C.J. Spiller ranked fourth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- With 14.20 points, Vernon Davis had the second-highest score of any TE in the league this week.
- The Cincinnati Bengals Defense has now overachieved in three straight games after scoring 12.00 points against a projected 8.05.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Jay Irv's Team
- Fred Jackson was left on the bench, where he bested his expected 9.92-point total by putting up 19.80 points.
- With 1.90 points against a projected 5.82, Trent Richardson was last on the team in scoring and has now scored below his projection in nine straight games.
- The RBs for Jay Irv's Team got outscored 23.80 - 8.90 by the RBs for daryl's Team.
- Jay Irv's Team lost despite having only 3 of their 10 starters score less than their projected points.
- Did not take Aaron Dobson (0 points) out of the starting lineup this week.
- daryl's Team would be 9-4 if they played Jay Irv's Team every week.
- daryl's Team would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- daryl's Team would have defeated Jay Irv's Team 114.90 - 70.56 had they played each other last week.
- daryl's Team would be 4-7 if they played the same schedule as Jay Irv's Team.
- If daryl's Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 90-53.
- In addition to daryl's Team, Jay Irv's Team would have lost to just two other teams this week.
- Jay Irv's Team would be 5-6 if they played the same schedule as daryl's Team.
- If they played every team every week, Jay Irv's Team would be 68-75.
- Jay Irv's Team has lost nine times and seven of them have come to teams who beat their scoring average in that matchup.
- daryl's Team led the league in scoring for the second time this season with 130.60 points.
- daryl's Team bested their projected points again, the sixth time this season they have done so, including a streak of three straight games.
- Jay Irv's Team scored 111.78 points and lost. It is the eighth-highest losing score in the league this season.
- In the loss, Adam Vinatieri had the highest score of any K in the league this season with 20.00 points.
- With a combined 45.40 points from their WRs, Jay Irv's Team got their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- Carson Palmer scored 19.98 points against a projected 14.68 in the loss and has now beaten his projection in four straight games.
- daryl's Team beat Jay Irv's Team at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for Jay Irv's Team.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- daryl's Team
- Jay Irv's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.