Powered by Automated Insights Jay Irv's Team Squashes My Team2 who Drops 11th in a Row
- Jay Irv's Team
- My Team2
Jay Irv's Team got 24.46 points from Carson Palmer and 20.80 from Ray Rice to stomp My Team2, 102.46 - 9.00. My Team2 has no more answers and is winless. My Team2 was led by the Philadelphia Eagles Defense with 9.00 points. Adding insult to injury, My Team2 had several starters score zero points. Jay Irv's Team (4-7, 950.44 points) remains mired in 11th place and My Team2 (0-11, 94.12 points) stays mired in last place.
Smooth Moves by Jay Irv's Team
- With 15.00 points, Adam Vinatieri had the highest score for a K in the league this week.
- The 24.46 points scored by Carson Palmer ranked eighth in the league in scoring this week and third for any player on Jay Irv's Team this season.
- Ray Rice had 20.80 points, the fourth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- The 11.20 points scored by Greg Olsen was the fifth-highest point total among TEs in the league this week.
- Even with only 5 of the 10 starters scoring more than their projection, Jay Irv's Team was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by My Team2
- My Team2 lost despite having only 1 of their 5 starters score less than their projected points.
- My Team2 was faced with 4 starters coming up empty in points.
- My Team2 ranked 11th in the league in starter/bench scoring ratio this week with 9.00 points from their starters and 6.00 total points left on the bench.
- Jay Irv's Team would be 11-0 if they played My Team2 every week.
- Besides My Team2, Jay Irv's Team would have defeated five other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Jay Irv's Team would have defeated My Team2 51.14 - 9.00.
- Jay Irv's Team would be 3-7 if they played the same schedule as My Team2.
- If Jay Irv's Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 56-65.
- My Team2 would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- My Team2 would be 0-10 if they played the same schedule as Jay Irv's Team.
- My Team2 would be 0-121 if they played every team every week.
- My Team2 has lost 11 times and five of them have come to teams who beat their scoring average in that matchup.
- All 11 losses for My Team2 this season have been blowout losses.
- My Team2 was last in the league in scoring for the 11th time this season.
- It was the eighth-biggest margin of victory in the league this season at 93.46 points.
- This was the 10th time this season that My Team2 lost by the biggest margin of the week.
- My Team2 got a combined 0 points from their WRs, their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- After scoring 9.00 points against a projected 5.17, the Philadelphia Eagles Defense has now exceeded their projection in three straight weeks.
- Despite being on the winning team, Cecil Shorts III scored 2.20 points against a projected 9.47 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Points by NFL Position
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Jay Irv's Team
- My Team2
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.