Powered by Automated Insights daryl's Team Blows Up jason's Team, Moves Up to Fifth Place
- daryl's Team
- jason's Team
daryl's Team smashed jason's Team 139.38 - 62.58 while also putting up the highest point total this week. With the win, daryl's Team clinches a playoff spot. The beating was the third blowout loss of the year for jason's Team. daryl's Team (7-4, 1,111.00 points) climbs into fifth place and jason's Team (4-7, 970.24 points) drops to ninth place.
Smooth Moves by daryl's Team
- The Cincinnati Bengals Defense had 27.00 points, the highest DEF score of the week and the second-highest score among DEF in the league this season.
- With 25.90 points, Antonio Brown had the sixth-highest score in the league this week.
- Sat Mario Manningham, who scored fewer points than any WR in the starting lineup with 0.80.
- With 9.70 points, Rueben Randle, who daryl's Team picked up this week, beat his 5.57-point projection by 74.1%.
- With 22.50 points, Vincent Jackson ranked fourth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by jason's Team
- Should have started the Carolina Panthers Defense, which underachieved, but still had more points than the starting DEF with 7.00 against a projected 7.41.
- Acquired and started the Detroit Lions Defense, which scored -3.00 points, the fewest of any player in the matchup.
- The WRs on jason's Team let them down, resulting in a 66.10 - 30.00 difference at the position.
- With 3.00 points against a projected 7.24, Jacquizz Rodgers did not meet his projection for the fourth straight game.
- Eric Decker has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 7.10 points versus a projected 10.06.
- daryl's Team would be 7-4 if they played jason's Team every week.
- daryl's Team would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- daryl's Team would be 5-5 if they played the same schedule as jason's Team.
- If daryl's Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 70-51.
- jason's Team would have lost to nine other teams besides daryl's Team this week.
- daryl's Team would have lost to jason's Team 110.02 - 85.94 had they played each other last week.
- jason's Team would be 5-5 if they played the same schedule as daryl's Team.
- jason's Team would be 48-73 if they played every team every week.
- The top players for daryl's Team were elite in the matchup, as three of their starters outperformed the leading scorer for jason's Team.
- daryl's Team scored 139.38 points, the highest in the league this week and eighth-highest in the league this season.
- daryl's Team got a combined 66.10 points from their WRs, their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- It was the biggest loss of the season for jason's Team.
- daryl's Team remains undefeated in blowout games this season, improving to 2-0.
- jason's Team lost in a blowout. They are now 2-3 in blowout matchups this year.
- The drafted players on daryl's Team put up 80.8% of the team's points this week.
- The margin of victory was the second-largest in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- daryl's Team
- jason's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.