Powered by Automated Insights jason's Team Handles Taurean's Best Team, Claims Eighth Place
- jason's Team
- Taurean's Best Team
jason's Team trashed Taurean's Best Team 110.02 - 72.30 behind Demaryius Thomas, whose 28.80 points were the second-highest score this week. The beatdown was the second blowout of the year for jason's Team. Taurean's Best Team was led by Peyton Manning with 27.10 points and Alfred Morris who scored 13.90. Adding insult to injury, Taurean's Best Team had two starters score zero points (Brandon Myers and Daryl Richardson). jason's Team (4-6, 907.66 points) climbs into eighth place and Taurean's Best Team (4-6, 898.60 points) stays in ninth place.
Smooth Moves by jason's Team
- Demaryius Thomas had 28.80 points, the highest WR score of the week and the seventh-highest WR score in the league this season.
- With 14.00 points, the Carolina Panthers Defense was the highest-scoring DEF of the week.
- Made the right move in benching Greg Jennings, who had 1.80 points, the lowest total of any starting WR on jason's Team.
- Darren Sproles scored 18.80 points, which ranked fourth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- jason's Team won despite having only 4 of their 10 starters exceed their scoring projection.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Taurean's Best Team
- Did not start Phil Dawson, who scored 12.00 points and beat his projected point total by a team-leading 47.3%.
- Did not start Robert Griffin III, who led the team in scoring with 27.64 points.
- Victor Cruz has scored below his projection in five straight games after scoring 3.70 points against a projected 10.84 this week.
- Taurean's Best Team had 2 of their 10 starters score zero points.
- At the DEF position, Taurean's Best Team got outscored by jason's Team 14.00 - 4.00.
- jason's Team would be 5-5 if they played Taurean's Best Team every week.
- Besides Taurean's Best Team, jason's Team would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- jason's Team would be 4-5 if they played the same schedule as Taurean's Best Team.
- If jason's Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 47-63.
- Taurean's Best Team would have lost to seven other teams besides jason's Team this week.
- jason's Team would have lost to Taurean's Best Team 80.54 - 79.14 had they played each other last week.
- Taurean's Best Team would be 3-6 if they played the same schedule as jason's Team.
- Taurean's Best Team would be 46-64 if they played every team every week.
- Taurean's Best Team got their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season with only 9.90 points this week.
- Denarius Moore did little to help jason's Team, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 4.50 points against a projected 6.62.
- Although jason's Team won, it was no thanks to Steve Smith, who scored 6.30 points and has now scored below his projection in three straight weeks.
- Taurean's Best Team lost in a blowout. They are now 2-2 in blowout matchups this year.
- In games that are blowouts, jason's Team is now 2-2, including wins in their last two such matchups.
- The draft continues to pay off for jason's Team, which got 74.6% of their points from players they drafted.
- With 72.30 points, Taurean's Best Team ranked ninth in the league in scoring this week.
- Taurean's Best Team lost, but Peyton Manning played well, scoring 27.10 points to rank fourth in the league in scoring.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- jason's Team
- Taurean's Best Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.