Powered by Automated Insights daryl's Team Narrowly Upsets Dennis's Team, Moves Up to Sixth Place
- daryl's Team
- Dennis's Team
daryl's Team overcame a 14.83-point projected spread to sneak past Dennis's Team, 85.94 - 82.28 for the upset. They picked up a team-leading 23.10 points from Pierre Thomas and 19.00 from Steven Hauschka. These two teams are tied for sixth place with 6-4 records, but Dennis's Team has a clear lead in points, 1,065.90 - 971.62. This was a matchup that could have gone either way, with the 3.66-point margin of victory being the sixth-smallest recorded in the league this season.
Smooth Moves by daryl's Team
- The 19.00 points scored by Steven Hauschka was the highest K score of the week and is the second-highest K score in the league this season.
- Pierre Thomas beat his scoring projection by a matchup-leading 164.0% and scored the sixth-most points in the league with 23.10.
- The Cincinnati Bengals Defense exceeded scoring projections by 45.8%, with 12.00 points against a projected 8.23.
- daryl's Team won despite having only 5 of their 10 starters exceed their projected points.
- Five bench players on daryl's Team were not playing this week, but they still won the matchup.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Dennis's Team
- Picked up Nick Foles but left him on the bench, where he ranked seventh in the league in scoring with 22.92 points.
- Picked up and started the Miami Dolphins Defense, which then scored below their 6.38-point projection with 5.00 points.
- Dennis's Team had 8 of their 10 starters score less than their projected points.
- With 12.38 points against a projected 15.97, Matt Ryan did not meet his projection for the third straight game.
- James Jones scored 4.40 points against a projected 7.31 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- If daryl's Team played Dennis's Team every week, they would be 4-6 this season.
- Besides Dennis's Team, daryl's Team would have defeated four other teams this week.
- daryl's Team would be 4-5 if they played the same schedule as Dennis's Team.
- If daryl's Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 59-51.
- Besides daryl's Team, Dennis's Team would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, daryl's Team would have lost to Dennis's Team 88.16 - 84.18.
- Dennis's Team would be 5-4 if they played the same schedule as daryl's Team.
- Dennis's Team would be 68-42 if they played every team every week.
- The 85.94 points by daryl's Team was their lowest winning score of the season.
- daryl's Team was able to win with little help from Vernon Davis, who had a season-low 0.20 points and is on a three-week underperforming streak.
- The margin of victory for the matchup ended up being the smallest in the league this week at 3.66 points.
- The loss snapped a three-game win streak by Dennis's Team.
- It was a season-low point total for Dennis's Team.
- Vincent Jackson did little to help daryl's Team, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 2.80 points against a projected 10.83.
- With the win, daryl's Team improves to 2-1 in close games this season.
- In games that are close, Dennis's Team is now 1-2, including losses in their last two such matchups.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- daryl's Team
- Dennis's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.