Powered by Automated Insights American Legend Rallies to Inch by Will's Team, Ushers Them from First Place
- American Legend
- Will's Team
American Legend (2-2, 419.96 points) logged the highest score for the week to edge Will's Team (3-1, 515.70 points) 128.92 - 124.88. American Legend came into the Sunday games already in front 19.30 - 7.80. That advantage disappeared by the end of the early Sunday games and they trailed by 56.70. American Legend closed out the matchup with a comeback on Monday.
Smooth Moves by American Legend
- Drew Brees led the league in scoring and had the fifth-most points in the league this season with 32.72.
- With 26.90 points, Tony Gonzalez beat his scoring projection by a league-leading 264.1% to rank fourth in the league in scoring.
- Wes Welker ranked sixth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 19.60 points.
- Frank Gore had the fifth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 19.30 points.
- 5 of 9 players in the starting lineup for American Legend topped their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Will's Team
- Will's Team left the 15.10 points scored by Jordan Cameron on the bench this week. He beat his projected point total by 127.6%, the ninth-highest percentage in the league.
- A.J. Green has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 5.10 points against a projected 11.54 this week.
- Will's Team could have used more points from the TE position, where American Legend beat them 26.90 - 7.80.
- LeSean McCoy had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 9.40 points and recorded only 71.6% of his 13.13-point projection.
- The Chicago Bears Defense had a season-low 6.00 points against a projected 8.32 and underachieved for the second time this season.
- American Legend would be 2-2 if they played Will's Team every week.
- American Legend would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, American Legend would have defeated Will's Team 123.28 - 101.16.
- If they played the same schedule as Will's Team, American Legend would be 3-0.
- If American Legend had played every team in the league each week, they would be 24-12.
- Will's Team would have beaten every other team in the league besides American Legend this week.
- If they played the same schedule as American Legend, Will's Team would be 2-1.
- If they played every team every week, Will's Team would be 29-7.
- This matchup had the top two scoring teams in the league this week.
- Will's Team scored 124.88 points and lost. It is the highest losing score in the league this season.
- Will's Team had their three-game win streak snapped in the loss.
- With the win, American Legend improves to 1-1 in comeback games this season.
- Reggie Bush scored 23.30 points, the eighth-highest RB score in the league this season, but it was not enough to get a win for Will's Team.
- Victor Cruz scored 22.40 points, the 10th-highest WR score in the league this season, but it was not enough to get the win for Will's Team.
- In the loss, Peyton Manning scored 29.08 points, the 10th-highest QB score in the league this season.
- Although American Legend won, Dan Bailey scored a season-low 3.00 points and only reached 35.0% of his projection, his lowest such percentage this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- American Legend
- Will's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.