Powered by Automated Insights richardl's Team Gets Win Against Ethan's Team, Moves to Sixth Place
- richardl's Team
- Ethan's Team
richardl's Team beat Ethan's Team 109.68 - 85.50 due in part to Arian Foster who registered 23.10 points and Demaryius Thomas who scored 20.60. richardl's Team got the win despite a good effort from Ethan's Team, who scored 24.1% more than their projected 68.92 points. Adrian Peterson led Ethan's Team with 26.00 points while Lamar Miller brought in 12.80. If Ethan's Team didn't have three starters put up goose eggs, things could have been different. richardl's Team (2-2, 370.04 points) climbs into sixth place and Ethan's Team (2-2, 388.58 points) drops to fifth place.
Smooth Moves by richardl's Team
- Arian Foster had 23.10 points, the fourth-highest RB score of the week and the 10th-highest RB score in the league this season.
- The Denver Broncos Defense had 18.00 points, the second-highest DEF score of the week and the fifth-highest score among DEF in the league this season.
- Demaryius Thomas scored 20.60 points, the fourth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- With 16.00 points, Reggie Wayne ranked seventh in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- Even with only 4 of the 9 starters scoring more than their projection, richardl's Team was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Ethan's Team
- Should have started Sam Bradford, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 8.68 against a projected 15.10.
- Ethan's Team lost despite having only 1 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- Ethan's Team had 3 of their 9 starters score zero points.
- It was a season-low 10.80 points for Julio Jones this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 84.3% of a projected point total of 12.81.
- The RBs on Ethan's Team both beat their projections, but it was still a loss.
- If richardl's Team played Ethan's Team every week, they would be 2-2 this season.
- richardl's Team would have beaten six other teams besides Ethan's Team this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Ethan's Team, richardl's Team would be 1-2.
- If richardl's Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 16-20.
- Ethan's Team would have lost to five other teams besides richardl's Team this week.
- Had they played each other last week, richardl's Team would have lost to Ethan's Team 83.96 - 63.10.
- If they played the same schedule as richardl's Team, Ethan's Team would be 2-1.
- If they played every team every week, Ethan's Team would be 20-16.
- Although Ethan's Team lost, they did put up the fourth-highest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- Ethan's Team got a combined 38.80 points from their RBs, their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Colin Kaepernick scored 13.78 points against a projected 19.53 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- Jason Witten did little to help richardl's Team, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 4.30 points against a projected 9.06.
- Despite being on the winning team, Phil Dawson scored 5.00 points against a projected 9.15 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Ethan's Team had their largest margin of defeat this season.
- Both teams topped their projections, but Ethan's Team performed better versus expectations than richardl's Team and still lost.
- Adrian Peterson scored 26.00 points, the fourth-highest RB score in the league this season, but it was not enough to get a win for Ethan's Team.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- richardl's Team
- Ethan's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.