Powered by Automated Insights GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY Wins Against Charles's Team, Fans Flames of Failure
- GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY
- Charles's Team
Even though they scored just the eighth-highest point total in the league this week, GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY (2-2, 355.30 points) found a way to get past Charles's Team, 85.22 - 67.52. It was a rough outing for Charles's Team, who fell to 0-4 (281.98 points) after coming up dead last in points. Torrey Smith (22.60 points) was the leading scorer for GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY, posting the 10th-highest total in the league this week.
Smooth Moves by GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY
- Torrey Smith had 22.60 points, the highest WR score of the week and the ninth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- With only 3 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY was still able to win.
- The 10.00 points scored by Robbie Gould outpaced his 7.63-point scoring projection by 31.1%.
- Even with both of their RBs falling short of their projected scores, GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY still won.
- GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY won with three players on the bench that did not play this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Charles's Team
- Did not start Darren Sproles, who scored 24.20 points to rank sixth in the league in scoring.
- Missed out on an opportunity by leaving the 18.00 points scored by David Akers on the bench this week. He outperformed his projected point total by 154.7%, the fourth-highest percentage in the league.
- C.J. Spiller has scored below his projection in every game this season after scoring 7.70 points against a projected 11.38 this week.
- Roddy White scored 2.80 points against a projected 6.31 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- The 0.60 points scored by Kyle Rudolph was the lowest total in the matchup and 12.0% of his projected point total of 4.99, which was his lowest percentage of the season.
- GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY would be 4-0 if they played Charles's Team every week.
- GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY would have beaten only one other team besides Charles's Team this week.
- Had they played each other last week, GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY would have defeated Charles's Team 82.64 - 68.78.
- GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY would be 1-2 if they played the same schedule as Charles's Team.
- If GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY had played every team in the league each week, they would be 15-21.
- Charles's Team would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY, Charles's Team would be 1-2.
- Charles's Team would be 4-32 if they played every team every week.
- Doug Martin had a season-low 6.10 points against a projected 14.48 in the win and has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY won by scoring 85.22 points, the lowest winning score in the league this season.
- Charles's Team had the league's lowest score of the week for the second time this season.
- Charles's Team scored 67.52 points against a projected 73.70 and has underachieved every week this season.
- The 17.70-point win by GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY failed to cover the 24.60-point spread.
- In the loss, Matt Prater scored 12.00 points against a projected 4.92 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY beat Charles's Team at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for Charles's Team.
- GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY won even though Charles's Team performed better against their scoring projection. Charles's Team scored 91.6% of their 73.70 projected points, while GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY recorded 86.7% of their 98.31-point projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY
- Charles's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.