Powered by Automated Insights My Team Recovers Late to Eke Out a Victory over Cj Hill's Team, Moves Into First
- My Team
- Cj Hill's Team
My Team (4-0, 422.58 points) stole one from Cj Hill's Team (1-3, 374.90 points) 108.98 - 105.54, led by Jamaal Charles with 18.70 points and Matt Forte who scored 17.70. My Team took the early lead, up 85.38 - 38.50 after the first set of Sunday games. The lead was lost by the end of the Sunday night game and Cj Hill's Team had a 105.54 - 99.38 edge. However, My Team pulled off the comeback victory on Monday night, with 9.60 points from Marques Colston.
Smooth Moves by My Team
- The 14.00 points scored by Stephen Gostkowski was the second-highest K score of the week and is the third-highest K score in the league this season.
- Benched the New York Giants Defense, which had the lowest DEF score on the team with 6.00 points.
- My Team had 7 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- Jamaal Charles scored 18.70 points, which ranked sixth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- The 17.70 points scored by Matt Forte was the eighth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Cj Hill's Team
- Did not start Philip Rivers, who led the matchup in scoring with 27.04 points.
- Cj Hill's Team lost despite having only 1 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- The RBs on Cj Hill's Team let them down, getting outgunned by the RBs on My Team 36.40 - 17.60.
- Left Randall Cobb in the starting lineup, where he didn't score any points.
- With 2.50 points versus a projected 6.45, Ben Tate scored only 38.8% of his projected point total.
- My Team would be 3-1 if they played Cj Hill's Team every week.
- Besides Cj Hill's Team, My Team would have defeated five other teams this week.
- My Team would have defeated Cj Hill's Team 96.80 - 61.54 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Cj Hill's Team, My Team would be 2-1.
- My Team would be 25-11 if they played every team every week.
- Cj Hill's Team would have lost to four other teams besides My Team this week.
- Cj Hill's Team would be 2-1 if they played the same schedule as My Team.
- Cj Hill's Team would be 17-19 if they played every team every week.
- Even though Cj Hill's Team lost, they had two players score higher than the leading scorer for My Team.
- All three of the losses for Cj Hill's Team this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- In the loss, Cj Hill's Team had the third-highest losing score in the league this season with 105.54 points.
- Cj Hill's Team got a combined 17.60 points from their RBs, their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- The margin of victory of 3.44 points was the smallest in the league this week.
- Hakeem Nicks did little to help My Team, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 3.30 points against a projected 8.43.
- Both teams topped their projections, but Cj Hill's Team performed better versus expectations than My Team and still lost.
- The loss was a familiar refrain for Cj Hill's Team, as they have now dropped three in a row.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- My Team
- Cj Hill's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.