Powered by Automated Insights Ryan's Team Brings Down Clevelands Dog Pound, Moves to Eighth Place
- Ryan's Team
- Clevelands Dog Pound
Ryan's Team beat Clevelands Dog Pound 106.10 - 76.24 thanks in part to Andrew Luck who recorded 20.00 points and the Kansas City Chiefs Defense who scored 19.00. These two teams are tied for eighth place with 2-2 records, but Clevelands Dog Pound has a clear lead in points, 395.16 - 337.48. Ryan's Team hit their projections and scored 4.8% more points than projected (101.21). Clevelands Dog Pound got just 74.4% of a projected 102.41 points.
Smooth Moves by Ryan's Team
- Made the right move in benching Vincent Jackson, who had 2.70 points, the lowest total of any starting WR on Ryan's Team.
- The 19.00 points scored by the Kansas City Chiefs Defense, which Ryan's Team picked up this week, beat their projected point total of 11.98 by 58.6%.
- The 13.70 points scored by Coby Fleener was the fifth-highest point total among TEs in the league this week.
- Andrew Luck had the fourth-highest score of any player on Ryan's Team this season, leading the team with 20.00 points.
- With 11.80 points versus a projected 9.51, Julian Edelman exceeded his scoring projection by 24.1%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Clevelands Dog Pound
- Clevelands Dog Pound picked up Josh Gordon, who then fell short of his 9.30-point projection by scoring 7.10 points.
- Stevie Johnson scored the fewest points in the league this week with a season-low -0.10 points.
- Clevelands Dog Pound would have welcomed more points at WR, where Ryan's Team topped them 26.70 - 9.40.
- Clevelands Dog Pound got beat 19.00 - 2.00 by Ryan's Team at the DEF position.
- The St. Louis Rams Defense had their lowest score of the season with 2.00 points against a projected 11.35 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- If Ryan's Team played Clevelands Dog Pound every week, they would be 2-2 this season.
- Ryan's Team would have beaten four other teams besides Clevelands Dog Pound this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Ryan's Team would have defeated Clevelands Dog Pound 89.32 - 85.70.
- If they played the same schedule as Clevelands Dog Pound, Ryan's Team would be 1-2.
- If Ryan's Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 13-23.
- Clevelands Dog Pound would have lost to seven other teams besides Ryan's Team this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Ryan's Team, Clevelands Dog Pound would be 2-1.
- If they played every team every week, Clevelands Dog Pound would be 17-19.
- Even though Clevelands Dog Pound lost, they had two players score higher than the leading scorer for Ryan's Team.
- It was the eighth-biggest margin of victory in the league this season at 29.86 points.
- Clevelands Dog Pound lost by the biggest margin of the week for the second time this season.
- With 106.10 points, Ryan's Team had their highest score so far this season.
- Clevelands Dog Pound got a combined 9.40 points from their WRs, their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- Jimmy Graham scored 22.00 points, the sixth-highest TE score in the league this season, but it was not enough to tip the scales in favor of Clevelands Dog Pound.
- With 76.24 points, Clevelands Dog Pound ranked ninth in the league in scoring this week.
- Ryan's Team outdid their projection in the win, while Clevelands Dog Pound came in under their point expectation. Ryan's Team is now 1-0 when overachieving, while Clevelands Dog Pound falls to 1-2 when failing to reach their projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Ryan's Team
- Clevelands Dog Pound
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.