Powered by Automated Insights Clevelands Dog Pound Beats My Team, Notches 10th in a Row
- Clevelands Dog Pound
- My Team
Clevelands Dog Pound defeated My Team 117.02 - 94.52 for a second win in as many head-to-head matchups. This week, Josh Gordon was the winning factor, putting up 24.50 points. That's a lot more than the St. Louis Rams Defense, who led all players with 15.00 points the last time these teams met. To make matters worse, My Team got zero points from the New York Giants Defense. This is the highest margin for Clevelands Dog Pound in two head-to-head matchups. They defeated My Team 96.48 - 77.28 in Week 5.
Smooth Moves by Clevelands Dog Pound
- Josh Gordon beat his scoring projection by a matchup-leading 100.0% and scored the ninth-most points in the league with 24.50.
- Jimmy Graham scored 17.80 points to rank third among TEs in the league this week.
- With 13.70 points, Alshon Jeffery ranked eighth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- Clevelands Dog Pound won despite having only 4 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- Clevelands Dog Pound won even though both of their RBs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by My Team
- Left Andy Dalton on the bench, where he ranked fourth in the league in scoring with 30.10 points.
- Should have started Stephen Gostkowski, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting K with 9.00 against a projected 9.56.
- Miles Austin scored 1.90 points against a projected 3.78 and has now underachieved in seven straight games.
- Clevelands Dog Pound had a better day at the QB position, topping My Team 23.82 - 5.82.
- My Team was dominated at the TE position, scoring 2.30 points versus the 17.80 for Clevelands Dog Pound.
- If Clevelands Dog Pound played My Team every week, they would be 8-6 this season.
- Clevelands Dog Pound would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Clevelands Dog Pound would have defeated My Team 142.24 - 102.10.
- If they played the same schedule as My Team, Clevelands Dog Pound would be 10-2.
- If Clevelands Dog Pound had played every team in the league each week, they would be 94-32.
- In addition to Clevelands Dog Pound, My Team would have lost to just two other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Clevelands Dog Pound, My Team would be 9-3.
- If they played every team every week, My Team would be 81-45.
- Clevelands Dog Pound has won three times this year when their opponent scored higher than their season average.
- Luck has not been with My Team, as three of their five losses have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- Clevelands Dog Pound topped their point expectations for the seventh week in a row. They have now overperformed versus projections for the eighth time.
- Clevelands Dog Pound has won 10 straight games, the longest current winning streak in the league.
- With a combined 51.40 points from the RB position, My Team got the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this season.
- Clevelands Dog Pound led the league in scoring for the fifth time this season with 117.02 points.
- Clevelands Dog Pound covered the 16.14-point spread, winning by 22.50 points.
- My Team could not extend their three-game win streak.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Clevelands Dog Pound
- My Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.