Powered by Automated Insights Will's Team Picks Up Win Against American Legend for Third Straight Win
- Will's Team
- American Legend
Will's Team earned their third straight win and clinched a playoff spot when they beat American Legend 122.02 - 99.28. They were led by Peyton Manning who had 33.82 points and Reggie Bush who got 22.20. The streak is due in part to Will's Team having the second-highest scoring output in the league at 98.85 points per matchup. With Mike Williams delivering zero points for Will's Team, it could have been worse. American Legend stays in sixth place with a 6-7 record. Will's Team is in second place, having now beaten richardl's Team (89.32 - 54.38) and Charles's Team (47.70 - 42.40).
Smooth Moves by Will's Team
- Peyton Manning had 33.82 points, the highest QB score of the week and the sixth-highest QB score in the league this season.
- With 22.20 points, Reggie Bush ranked ninth in the league in scoring.
- The 14.30 points scored by A.J. Green was the eighth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- The 14.20 points scored by Vernon Davis was the second-highest point total among TEs in the league this week.
- With 11.00 points scored versus a projected 5.26, Blair Walsh has scored more points than projected for four straight games.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by American Legend
- Lance Moore was last on the team in scoring with 1.20 points against a projected 4.47 and has now underachieved in five straight games.
- Dan Bailey scored 7.00 points against a projected 8.86 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- It was a beating at QB for American Legend, as they were outscored 33.82 - 7.78 by Will's Team.
- Drew Brees had a season-low 7.78 points against a projected 20.44 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Even though American Legend lost, only 4 of their 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Will's Team would be 7-6 if they played American Legend every week.
- Will's Team would have beaten six other teams besides American Legend this week.
- If they played the same schedule as American Legend, Will's Team would be 4-7.
- Will's Team would be 74-43 if they played every team every week.
- American Legend would have lost to four other teams besides Will's Team this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Will's Team would have lost to American Legend 62.22 - 47.70.
- American Legend would be 8-3 if they played the same schedule as Will's Team.
- If they played every team every week, American Legend would be 64-53.
- Luck has not been with American Legend, as five of their seven losses have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- American Legend has lost three straight games, the longest current losing streak in the league.
- Although American Legend lost, they did put up the eighth-highest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- Will's Team won by 22.74 points, covering the 5.11-point spread.
- The 41.70 points by the RBs on American Legend was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- The win was the third in a row for Will's Team.
- DeMarco Murray scored 28.20 points, the seventh-highest RB score in the league this season, but it was not enough to get a win for American Legend.
- Will's Team beat their projected points and now have a 5-1 record when beating their projection, while American Legend falls to 4-1 when exceeding their expected point total.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Will's Team
- American Legend
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.