Powered by Automated Insights Ethan's Team Beats richardl's Team for Season Split
- Ethan's Team
- richardl's Team
Ethan's Team (4-9, 985.52 points) was able to defeat richardl's Team, 76.30 - 70.82, despite scoring just the ninth-highest point total in the league this week. This was a difficult one for richardl's Team (7-6, 1,020.90 points) to take, who in addition to losing, also finished dead last in the league in points. Adrian Peterson was the leading scorer for Ethan's Team this week with 21.10 points.
Smooth Moves by Ethan's Team
- Rob Gronkowski had the most points of any TE in the league this week with 18.70.
- Adrian Peterson led the matchup in points scored for the third time this season (21.10).
- Ethan's Team won despite having 2 of their 9 starters score zero points.
- The 11.00 points scored by Matt Bryant outpaced his 8.20-point scoring projection by 34.2%.
- Ethan's Team was still able to pull out a win with only 4 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by richardl's Team
- The Denver Broncos Defense was last in the matchup in scoring, finishing below their projection for the seventh time this season with 1.00 point against a projected 9.83.
- 2 of the 9 starters scored zero points for richardl's Team.
- The RBs on richardl's Team let them down, getting outgunned by the RBs on Ethan's Team 29.60 - 12.42.
- It was not a good week for richardl's Team at TE, where they were beaten 18.70 - 5.30.
- Even though richardl's Team lost, only 3 of their 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Ethan's Team would be 4-9 if they played richardl's Team every week.
- Ethan's Team would have lost to every other team in the league besides richardl's Team this week.
- Ethan's Team would be 5-6 if they played the same schedule as richardl's Team.
- If Ethan's Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 35-82.
- richardl's Team would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Ethan's Team would have lost to richardl's Team 100.70 - 71.30.
- richardl's Team would be 3-8 if they played the same schedule as Ethan's Team.
- If they played every team every week, richardl's Team would be 47-70.
- Of the losses richardl's Team has had, four were against opponents who topped their season scoring average that week.
- This matchup featured the two lowest-scoring teams in the league this week.
- Ethan's Team won by scoring 76.30 points, their lowest winning score of the season.
- It was the third time this season that richardl's Team has had the lowest score in the league.
- Pierre Garcon scored a season-low 4.10 points and underachieved for the third straight week.
- The win by Ethan's Team snapped a three-game losing streak.
- At 5.48 points, the margin of victory was the tightest of the week.
- After scoring 12.00 points against a projected 8.55, Phil Dawson has now exceeded his projection in four straight weeks.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Ethan's Team
- richardl's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.