Powered by Automated Insights Charles's Team Goes Crazy on GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY, Moves Up to Eighth Place
- Charles's Team
- GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY
Charles's Team smashed GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY 153.00 - 85.10 while also putting up the third-highest point total this season. This beating was revenge for a Week 4 87.22 - 67.52 loss to GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY. GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY was coming off a 99.38 - 51.96 loss against My Team and saw their scoring ratchet up this week. Each team left something on the table as Charles's Team had one starter turn in zero points and GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY also had one. Charles's Team (4-9, 1,002.08 points) inches up to eighth place and GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY (5-8, 1,071.48 points) stays in seventh place.
Smooth Moves by Charles's Team
- Charles's Team got their highest point total by a player this season from Eric Decker, who had 41.40 points.
- The 29.10 points scored by Russell Wilson ranked sixth in the league in scoring. It was also his highest output of the season.
- The 21.70 points scored by C.J. Spiller was the fourth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- With 20.40 points, Steven Jackson ranked sixth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- Roddy White scored 14.30 points, the eighth-highest WR score in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY
- The WRs on GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY let them down, resulting in a 67.80 - 23.40 difference at the position.
- Tony Romo has scored below his projection in four straight games after scoring 12.90 points against a projected 19.88 this week.
- The RBs for GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY got outscored 42.10 - 19.80 by the RBs for Charles's Team.
- GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY needed more points from the QB position, where Charles's Team beat them 29.10 - 12.90.
- DeSean Jackson was last on the team in scoring with 3.60 points against a projected 10.74 and underachieved for the sixth time this season.
- If Charles's Team played GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY every week, they would be 3-10 this season.
- Charles's Team would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY, Charles's Team would be 4-7.
- Charles's Team would be 39-78 if they played every team every week.
- GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY would have lost to six other teams besides Charles's Team this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Charles's Team would have lost to GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY 51.96 - 42.40.
- GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY would be 5-6 if they played the same schedule as Charles's Team.
- GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY would be 53-64 if they played every team every week.
- Luck has not been with GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY, as three of their eight losses have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- Charles's Team had four starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY.
- It was the fourth-biggest margin of victory in the league this season at 67.90 points.
- Charles's Team had a league-high for the week with 153.00 points, which is the third-highest score in the league this season.
- GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY has lost three straight games, the longest current losing streak in the league.
- Charles's Team snapped their five-game losing streak with the win.
- The 42.10 points by the RBs on Charles's Team was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- After scoring 12.00 points against a projected 8.05, the Cincinnati Bengals Defense has now exceeded their projection in three straight weeks.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Charles's Team
- GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.