Powered by Automated Insights My Team Tops Cj Hill's Team for Third Straight Win
- My Team
- Cj Hill's Team
My Team clinches a spot in the playoffs after taking down Cj Hill's Team again, this time by a final score of 102.10 - 92.04. Cj Hill's Team is not a guaranteed win for My Team, who has an average margin of victory of 6.75 points when they play. That's a lot smaller than their 21.66-point average margin of victory for the season. This week, Matthew Stafford was the reason for the win, getting 22.00 points. It was even higher than the 18.70 points Jamaal Charles got the last time these teams played. The outcome might have been different, Cj Hill's Team had two starters score zero points (Randall Cobb and Owen Daniels). My Team beat Cj Hill's Team 108.98 - 105.54 in Week 4 and now averages 105.54 points against them.
Smooth Moves by My Team
- With 20.00 points, Adam Vinatieri had the highest score of any K in the league this season.
- With 22.00 points, Matthew Stafford had the 10th-highest score in the league this week.
- Benched the Houston Texans Defense, which had the lowest DEF score on the team with 2.00 points.
- The 18.00 points scored by Jamaal Charles was the 10th-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Larry Fitzgerald has now overachieved in three straight games after scoring 13.20 points against a projected 9.33.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Cj Hill's Team
- Cj Hill's Team left the 19.00 points scored by Justin Tucker on the bench this week. He beat his projected point total by 131.7%, the ninth-highest percentage in the league.
- Left Brandon Myers on the bench, where he scored 12.10 points and beat his projected point total by 188.1%, the fifth-highest percentage in the league this week.
- Cj Hill's Team had 2 of their 9 starters score zero points.
- Cj Hill's Team got outscored 20.00 - 2.00 by My Team at the K position.
- Rob Bironas scored the fewest points on the team and scored below his projection for the sixth time this season with 2.00 points against a projected 7.44.
- My Team would be 11-2 if they played Cj Hill's Team every week.
- My Team would have beaten four other teams besides Cj Hill's Team this week.
- Had they played each other last week, My Team would have defeated Cj Hill's Team 99.38 - 75.08.
- If they played the same schedule as Cj Hill's Team, My Team would be 8-3.
- If My Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 75-42.
- Cj Hill's Team would have lost to five other teams besides My Team this week.
- If they played the same schedule as My Team, Cj Hill's Team would be 5-6.
- If they played every team every week, Cj Hill's Team would be 44-73.
- My Team has won four times this year when their opponent scored higher than their season average.
- Of the losses Cj Hill's Team has had, six were against opponents who topped their season scoring average that week.
- Cj Hill's Team scored 92.04 points against a projected 79.19 and beat their scoring projection for the eighth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row.
- The 10.06-point win by My Team failed to cover the 17.48-point spread.
- With a combined 43.20 points from their RBs, Cj Hill's Team got their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- After scoring 13.00 points against a projected 9.12, the Seattle Seahawks Defense has now exceeded their projection in three straight weeks.
- Although My Team won, it was no thanks to Hakeem Nicks, who scored 3.40 points and has now scored below his projection in six straight weeks.
- Despite being on the winning team, Miles Austin scored 1.80 points against a projected 5.29 and has now underachieved in six straight games.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- My Team
- Cj Hill's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.