Powered by Automated Insights Clevelands Dog Pound Gets Victory Against Ryan's Team, Tacks On Ninth Straight Win
- Clevelands Dog Pound
- Ryan's Team
Clevelands Dog Pound picked up their ninth win in as many matchups when they beat Ryan's Team 142.24 - 103.42, recording the fourth-highest score of the season. Since the streak started in Week 5, Clevelands Dog Pound has moved from fourth place to take over first. They're doing it by scoring a lot of points and they own the highest overall point total in the league, averaging 103.92 points per matchup. Ryan's Team stays in fourth place with a 7-6 record. Clevelands Dog Pound has not had a loss since Week 4 and goes to 11-2.
Smooth Moves by Clevelands Dog Pound
- Josh Gordon had 38.10 points, the second-highest WR score of the week and the third-highest WR score in the league this season.
- The 36.90 points scored by Alshon Jeffery was the third-highest WR score in the league this week and the fourth-best point total by a WR in the league this season.
- Took Garrett Hartley out of the starting lineup, who scored 1.00 point on the bench, fewer than the starting K.
- The 21.84 points scored by Tom Brady was the fifth-highest score of any QB in the league this week.
- The 10.20 points scored by Jimmy Graham was the fourth-highest point total among TEs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Ryan's Team
- Left Le'Veon Bell on the bench, where he scored 19.60 points and surpassed his scoring projection by 87.4%, the highest percentage of any player on the team.
- It was a poor performance for Ryan's Team at WR, where they were outdone by Clevelands Dog Pound 76.40 - 18.00.
- With 4.60 points against a projected 7.89, T.Y. Hilton did not meet his projection for the third straight game.
- The TE position was a letdown for Ryan's Team, where they were outscored 10.20 - 5.00 by Clevelands Dog Pound.
- 5 of the starters on Ryan's Team scored less than their projected points.
- Clevelands Dog Pound would be 8-5 if they played Ryan's Team every week.
- Besides Ryan's Team, Clevelands Dog Pound would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Clevelands Dog Pound would have defeated Ryan's Team 113.66 - 82.86.
- Clevelands Dog Pound would be 8-3 if they played the same schedule as Ryan's Team.
- Clevelands Dog Pound would be 85-32 if they played every team every week.
- Ryan's Team would have lost to just two other teams besides Clevelands Dog Pound this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Clevelands Dog Pound, Ryan's Team would be 7-4.
- If they played every team every week, Ryan's Team would be 69-48.
- Luck has not been with Ryan's Team, as three of their six losses have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- With the win, Clevelands Dog Pound has a nine-game win streak, currently the longest in the league.
- With a combined 76.40 points from the WR position, Clevelands Dog Pound got the highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this season.
- It was a tough loss for Ryan's Team, which put up the fifth-biggest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- Clevelands Dog Pound beat their scoring projection for the seventh time this season by scoring 142.24 points against a projected 110.95. They have now overachieved six weeks in a row.
- In the loss, Cam Newton ranked fifth in the league in scoring with 29.32 points against a projected 19.90 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- Ryan's Team saw their five-game win streak come to an end.
- Clevelands Dog Pound beat Ryan's Team at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for Ryan's Team.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Clevelands Dog Pound
- Ryan's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.