Powered by Automated Insights Its Spiller Time Wins Against Poopchute for Season Split
- Its Spiller Time
Its Spiller Time (7-4, 1,519.30 points) defeated Poopchute (3-8, 1,383.46 points) 147.92 - 136.36, led by Antonio Brown with 32.90 points and Josh Gordon who scored 23.50. Its Spiller Time was the first to put points on the board and by Sunday was already in front 21.40 - 0. After the late Sunday games, they lost that lead and fell behind by 0.66. Thanks to 16.92 points from Peyton Manning, Sunday night ended with Its Spiller Time on top.
Smooth Moves by Its Spiller Time
- Antonio Brown put up 32.90 points, which was the fourth-highest score in the league this week.
- Took the Indianapolis Colts Defense out of the starting lineup, which scored 4.00 points on the bench, fewer than the starting DEF.
- Josh Gordon had the sixth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 23.50 points.
- Chris Johnson had the eighth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 21.40 points.
- Heath Miller scored a season-high 14.70 points and beat his scoring projection by a season-high 50.9%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Poopchute
- Left Donald Brown on the bench, where he scored 22.40 points and beat his projected point total by 135.8%, the sixth-highest percentage in the league this week.
- Did not start Charles Clay, who beat his scoring projection with 21.00 points against a projected 10.37.
- Steven Jackson scored 8.50 points against a projected 13.68 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- Poopchute was not able to win even though only 5 of their 10 starters fell short of their projected point total.
- With 13.70 points, Pierre Garcon recorded only 75.6% of his 18.11-point scoring projection.
- If Its Spiller Time played Poopchute every week, they would be 8-3 this season.
- Its Spiller Time would have beaten four other teams besides Poopchute this week.
- Its Spiller Time would be 4-5 if they played the same schedule as Poopchute.
- If Its Spiller Time had played every team in the league each week, they would be 50-49.
- Poopchute would have lost to seven other teams besides Its Spiller Time this week.
- Its Spiller Time would have lost to Poopchute 127.40 - 109.30 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Its Spiller Time, Poopchute would be 3-6.
- Poopchute would be 29-70 if they played every team every week.
- Five of the eight losses for Poopchute this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- Three of the starters for Its Spiller Time scored higher than the leading scorer for Poopchute.
- Its Spiller Time was not able to cover the 14.37-point spread in the win.
- Despite being on the winning team, Steve Smith scored 10.20 points against a projected 13.42 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- Both teams topped their projections, but Poopchute performed better versus expectations than Its Spiller Time and still lost.
- The drafted players on Its Spiller Time put up 84.9% of the team's points this week.
- Its Spiller Time was able to win despite putting up the smallest point total of any winning team in the league this week.
- With 136.36 points, Poopchute ranked ninth in the league in scoring this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Its Spiller Time
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.