Powered by Automated Insights 2JohnsonsGetWoodhead Smashes Suck My PeterSon, Notches Fifth in a Row
- Suck My PeterSon
2JohnsonsGetWoodhead stays undefeated in two matchups against Suck My PeterSon and they make a statement this go-round, with a 166.48 - 91.72 easy win. Calvin Johnson was the leading scorer for 2JohnsonsGetWoodhead, getting 35.90 points this week, even more than his 29.60 points the last time these teams met. 2JohnsonsGetWoodhead now has a 47.00-point average margin of victory over Suck My PeterSon. They won 169.46 - 150.22 in Week 2.
Smooth Moves by 2JohnsonsGetWoodhead
- Calvin Johnson had 35.90 points, the highest WR score of the week and the ninth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- With 27.88 points against a projected 22.15, Matthew Stafford ranked 10th in the league in scoring and has now overachieved in five straight games.
- With 23.50 points, Matt Forte ranked fifth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- Andre Johnson scored 21.60 points, the seventh-highest WR score in the league this week.
- With 13.00 points scored versus a projected 7.27, Steven Hauschka has scored more points than projected for three straight games.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Suck My PeterSon
- Suck My PeterSon left the 18.70 points scored by Joique Bell on the bench this week. He beat his projected point total by 133.5%, the eighth-highest percentage in the league.
- The WRs on Suck My PeterSon let them down, resulting in a 66.90 - 24.30 difference at the position.
- It was a season-low 5.40 points for Reggie Bush this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 25.6% of a projected point total of 21.08.
- Adrian Peterson scored a season-low 6.50 points, 34.8% of his projected 18.69, which is his lowest percentage of the year.
- 7 of the starters on Suck My PeterSon scored less than their projected points.
- 2JohnsonsGetWoodhead would be 7-4 if they played Suck My PeterSon every week.
- 2JohnsonsGetWoodhead would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, 2JohnsonsGetWoodhead would have defeated Suck My PeterSon 161.66 - 119.32.
- If they played the same schedule as Suck My PeterSon, 2JohnsonsGetWoodhead would be 6-3.
- If 2JohnsonsGetWoodhead had played every team in the league each week, they would be 71-28.
- Suck My PeterSon would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- Suck My PeterSon would be 9-0 if they played the same schedule as 2JohnsonsGetWoodhead.
- If they played every team every week, Suck My PeterSon would be 61-38.
- Suck My PeterSon has lost six times and four of them have come to teams who beat their scoring average in that matchup.
- The matchup had both the highest-scoring and lowest-scoring teams in the league this week.
- The margin of victory of 74.76 points set the record as the biggest in the league this season.
- 2JohnsonsGetWoodhead had four starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for Suck My PeterSon.
- This was the first time this season that Suck My PeterSon lost by the biggest margin of the week.
- 2JohnsonsGetWoodhead beat their scoring projection for the seventh time this season by scoring 166.48 points against a projected 148.25. They have now overachieved five weeks in a row.
- It was the lowest score of the season for Suck My PeterSon. Their 91.72 points were also last in the league in scoring for the week.
- 2JohnsonsGetWoodhead has won five straight games, the longest current winning streak in the league.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Suck My PeterSon
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.