Powered by Automated Insights 1 Dickel Handles Suck it Trebek to Move into Fifth Place
- 1 Dickel
- Suck it Trebek
1 Dickel got 28.28 points from Russell Wilson and 23.60 from Jimmy Graham, dismantling Suck it Trebek, 100.48 - 68.58. It was the second blowout win on the season for 1 Dickel. Suck it Trebek was done in by a significant drop in scoring from last week's 113.18 - 106.04 win against I Bent My Wookie. 1 Dickel (5-4, 950.38 points) climbs into fifth place and Suck it Trebek (6-3, 937.10 points) drops to third place.
Smooth Moves by 1 Dickel
- Jimmy Graham had 23.60 points, the highest TE score of the week and the eighth-highest TE score in the league this season.
- The 28.28 points scored by Russell Wilson ranked seventh in the league in scoring this week and fourth for any player on 1 Dickel this season.
- LeSean McCoy scored 14.00 points, which ranked 10th out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- 1 Dickel was still able to pull out a win with only 4 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
- Four bench players on 1 Dickel were not playing this week, but they still won the matchup.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Suck it Trebek
- Picked up Bilal Powell, who scored 2.90 points against his projected 9.29.
- 8 of the starters on Suck it Trebek underperformed versus their projections.
- Antonio Gates scored 5.30 points against a projected 10.08 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- Suck it Trebek could have used more points from the TE position, where 1 Dickel beat them 23.60 - 5.30.
- The 3.40 points scored by Ryan Mathews was just 36.6% of his 9.29-point projection.
- If 1 Dickel played Suck it Trebek every week, they would be 5-4 this season.
- Besides Suck it Trebek, 1 Dickel would have defeated three other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, 1 Dickel would have defeated Suck it Trebek 114.06 - 113.18.
- If they played the same schedule as Suck it Trebek, 1 Dickel would be 6-2.
- If 1 Dickel had played every team in the league each week, they would be 53-28.
- Suck it Trebek would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as 1 Dickel, Suck it Trebek would be 4-4.
- If they played every team every week, Suck it Trebek would be 45-36.
- Suck it Trebek was last in the league in scoring and had their lowest score of the season with 68.58 points.
- Suck it Trebek saw their six-game win streak come to an end.
- Suck it Trebek got their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season with only 6.30 points this week.
- The margin of victory of 31.90 points was the smallest in the league this week.
- After scoring 12.00 points against a projected 8.51, Stephen Gostkowski has now exceeded his projection in four straight weeks.
- With the big loss, Suck it Trebek falls to 3-2 in blowout games this season.
- 1 Dickel ups their record in blowout matchups to 2-0.
- The draft continues to pay off for 1 Dickel, which got 74.1% of their points from players they drafted.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- 1 Dickel
- Suck it Trebek
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.