Powered by Automated Insights Vienna Sausages Buries B-Dawk's Babes for Fourth in a Row
- Vienna Sausages
- B-Dawk's Babes
Vienna Sausages accumulated the second-highest score of the week to put a thrashing on B-Dawk's Babes 130.22 - 72.96. Vienna Sausages is now coming out on top with regularity and is on a four-game win streak. B-Dawk's Babes was coming off a 114.06 - 39.24 loss against 1 Dickel and saw their scoring ratchet up this week. Both teams left points off the scoreboard as Vienna Sausages had one starter turn in zero points and B-Dawk's Babes also had one. Vienna Sausages (6-3, 1,007.40 points) climbs into second place and B-Dawk's Babes (1-8, 602.58 points) stays mired in the cellar.
Smooth Moves by Vienna Sausages
- Andre Johnson ranked second in the league in scoring this week with 40.90 points. It was also the second-highest score of any player on Vienna Sausages this season.
- With 23.70 points, Adrian Peterson ranked third in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- The 22.40 points scored by Stevan Ridley was the fourth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- With 12.80 points, A.J. Green ranked 10th in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- Greg Olsen had the fifth-highest TE score in the league this week with 12.60 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by B-Dawk's Babes
- B-Dawk's Babes left the 18.20 points scored by Danny Amendola on the bench this week. He beat his projected point total by 175.8%, the seventh-highest percentage in the league.
- It was a poor performance for B-Dawk's Babes at WR, where they were outdone by Vienna Sausages 54.80 - 8.60.
- Vincent Brown has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 1.70 points versus a projected 6.39.
- It was a bad week at RB for B-Dawk's Babes, who was outscored at the position 46.10 - 21.50 by Vienna Sausages.
- 5 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- If Vienna Sausages played B-Dawk's Babes every week, they would be 8-1 this season.
- Besides B-Dawk's Babes, Vienna Sausages would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Vienna Sausages would have defeated B-Dawk's Babes 127.52 - 39.24.
- Vienna Sausages would be 5-3 if they played the same schedule as B-Dawk's Babes.
- Vienna Sausages would be 54-27 if they played every team every week.
- B-Dawk's Babes would have lost to six other teams besides Vienna Sausages this week.
- B-Dawk's Babes would be 0-8 if they played the same schedule as Vienna Sausages.
- B-Dawk's Babes would be 6-75 if they played every team every week.
- Four of the eight losses for B-Dawk's Babes this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- Three of the starters for Vienna Sausages scored higher than the leading scorer for B-Dawk's Babes.
- The 57.26-point margin of victory was the largest in the league this week and seventh-biggest in the league this season.
- This was the fourth time this season that B-Dawk's Babes lost by the biggest margin of the week.
- With the win, Vienna Sausages has a four-game win streak, currently the longest in the league.
- Vienna Sausages got a combined 54.80 points from their WRs, their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- The WRs from B-Dawk's Babes scored the fewest points of any team in the league this week, with only 8.60 points.
- Vienna Sausages is now 3-2 in blowout games, including wins in their last two such contests.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Vienna Sausages
- B-Dawk's Babes
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.