Powered by Automated Insights gravytrain Beats Flactose INTolerant, Fans Flames of Failure
- Flactose INTolerant
gravytrain got past Flactose INTolerant 143.40 - 108.38 and recorded the highest point total this week. After losing their sixth straight, Flactose INTolerant is on the verge of a forgettable season. Flactose INTolerant was coming off a 102.86 - 37.94 loss against PoundTown and saw their scoring skyrocket this week. Adding insult to injury, Flactose INTolerant got zero points from Doug Martin. gravytrain (7-2, 1,090.06 points) remains in first place while Flactose INTolerant (3-6, 771.44 points) stays down in eighth place.
Smooth Moves by gravytrain
- The Kansas City Chiefs Defense was the highest-scoring DEF in the league this week with 22.00 points.
- Put WR Vincent Jackson on the bench, where he scored 1.10 points, fewer than any WR in the starting lineup.
- The 22.40 points scored by Giovani Bernard was the fourth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- With 21.00 points, Eddie Lacy ranked sixth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- With 20.30 points, Rob Gronkowski ranked second in the league this week in scoring among TEs.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Flactose INTolerant
- Made a mistake in not starting Chris Johnson, who ranked sixth in the league in scoring and topped his scoring projection by 165.8%, the ninth-highest percentage in the league.
- Joseph Randle was last in the matchup in scoring, finishing below his projection for the second time this season with 0.30 points against a projected 2.26.
- Flactose INTolerant got outscored 22.00 - 10.00 by gravytrain at the DEF position.
- Only 3 of the 9 starters on Flactose INTolerant underachieved this week, but they still lost.
- Did not take Doug Martin (0 points) out of the starting lineup this week.
- If gravytrain played Flactose INTolerant every week, they would be 8-1 this season.
- gravytrain would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, gravytrain would have defeated Flactose INTolerant 103.56 - 37.94.
- If they played the same schedule as Flactose INTolerant, gravytrain would be 6-2.
- gravytrain would be 56-25 if they played every team every week.
- Flactose INTolerant would have lost to three other teams besides gravytrain this week.
- If they played the same schedule as gravytrain, Flactose INTolerant would be 1-7.
- Flactose INTolerant would be 21-60 if they played every team every week.
- Luck has not been with Flactose INTolerant, as four of their six losses have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- It was a tough loss for Flactose INTolerant, which put up the sixth-biggest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- Tom Brady led the league in scoring and had the seventh-most points in the league this season with 41.18, but it was not enough to get Flactose INTolerant the win.
- gravytrain had a league-high for the week with 143.40 points, which is the sixth-highest score in the league this season.
- The loss is the sixth straight for Flactose INTolerant and extends the longest current losing streak in the league.
- gravytrain won but failed to cover the 35.62-point spread, winning by 35.02 points.
- The RBs on gravytrain collectively had their best week of the season with 57.50 points.
- The RBs on Flactose INTolerant collectively had their worst week of the season with only 0.30 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Flactose INTolerant
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.