Powered by Automated Insights gravytrain Smokes I Bent My Wookie, Puts Them in Ninth Place
- I Bent My Wookie
gravytrain registered the third-highest point total this season to easily dispatch I Bent My Wookie 154.30 - 99.58. This was a bragging-rights result, with the 54.72-point margin of victory being the fifth-highest recorded in the league this season. Jay Cutler led I Bent My Wookie with 24.48 points while Larry Fitzgerald brought in 16.10. I Bent My Wookie (2-4, 615.38 points) sinks into ninth place and gravytrain (5-1, 721.76 points) remains in first place.
Smooth Moves by gravytrain
- Marshawn Lynch had 27.50 points, the second-highest RB score of the week and the fourth-highest RB score in the league this season.
- The Kansas City Chiefs Defense had 26.00 points, the second-highest DEF score of the week and the second-highest score among DEF in the league this season.
- Vincent Jackson had 23.40 points, the highest WR score in the league this week.
- Justin Blackmon had the third-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 19.00 points.
- With 12.60 points, Josh Gordon ranked eighth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by I Bent My Wookie
- I Bent My Wookie got outscored 26.00 - 11.00 by gravytrain at the DEF position.
- It was a season-low scoring total for Trent Richardson, who had 5.30 points. He had a projected total of 14.53 points and this week was the third straight game of underperformance versus his projection.
- I Bent My Wookie lost despite having only 3 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- Willis McGahee could not reach his projected point total, scoring only 49.3% of his 7.91-point projection with 3.90 points.
- If gravytrain played I Bent My Wookie every week, they would be 3-3 this season.
- gravytrain would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, gravytrain would have defeated I Bent My Wookie 156.46 - 85.06.
- If they played the same schedule as I Bent My Wookie, gravytrain would be 2-3.
- gravytrain would be 35-19 if they played every team every week.
- I Bent My Wookie would have lost to just two other teams besides gravytrain this week.
- If they played the same schedule as gravytrain, I Bent My Wookie would be 3-2.
- I Bent My Wookie would be 30-24 if they played every team every week.
- gravytrain got a combined 55.00 points from their WRs, the highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this season.
- gravytrain had a league-high for the week with 154.30 points, which is the third-highest score in the league this season.
- Jay Cutler beat his projection for the third straight week. His 24.48 points ranked 10th in the league this week.
- The margin of victory of 54.72 points was the biggest of the season for gravytrain and fifth-largest in the league this season.
- gravytrain had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for I Bent My Wookie.
- This is the biggest margin of defeat of the season for I Bent My Wookie.
- With the big win, gravytrain improves to 1-1 in blowout games this season.
- gravytrain is at the top of the standings. This is the third week this season that they have been in first place.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- I Bent My Wookie
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.