Powered by Automated Insights Suck it Trebek Rocks Nomads, Tacks On Fourth Consecutive Win
- Suck it Trebek
Suck it Trebek benefited from 28.40 points from Knowshon Moreno and 21.54 from Drew Brees to demolish Nomads, 116.84 - 72.08. Suck it Trebek is now coming out on top with regularity and is on a four-game win streak. Nomads, coming off a 113.76 - 66.08 win against Vienna Sausages, saw their scoring shrink this week. Suck it Trebek (4-2, 650.22 points) climbs into third place and Nomads (3-3, 644.84 points) drops to fifth place.
Smooth Moves by Suck it Trebek
- Knowshon Moreno had the best RB score of the week and the third-highest RB score in the league this season with 28.40 points.
- The 13.00 points by Stephen Gostkowski was the league-high for a K this week.
- With 21.54 points, Drew Brees had the fifth-highest score of any QB in the league this week.
- Arian Foster had 19.80 points, the sixth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- The San Francisco 49ers Defense scored 12.00 points against a projected 8.07 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Nomads
- Should have started Tony Romo, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 11.80 against a projected 24.76.
- Nomads had 7 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- The 11.00 points scored by DeMarco Murray fell short of his 14.68-point projection, the third straight game where that has happened.
- At the QB position, Nomads got outscored 21.54 - 8.98 by Suck it Trebek.
- Nomads got outscored 13.00 - 5.00 by Suck it Trebek at the K position.
- If Suck it Trebek played Nomads every week, they would be 2-4 this season.
- Suck it Trebek would have beaten six other teams besides Nomads this week.
- Suck it Trebek would be 2-3 if they played the same schedule as Nomads.
- If Suck it Trebek had played every team in the league each week, they would be 31-23.
- Besides Suck it Trebek, Nomads would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- Suck it Trebek would have lost to Nomads 113.76 - 112.12 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Suck it Trebek, Nomads would be 4-1.
- Nomads would be 35-19 if they played every team every week.
- Three of the starters for Suck it Trebek scored higher than the leading scorer for Nomads.
- Suck it Trebek scored 116.84 points against a projected 111.29 and has overachieved for three straight weeks.
- Suck it Trebek is on the longest active win streak in the league, winning four straight games.
- Suck it Trebek got a combined 58.30 points from their RBs, the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this season.
- Suck it Trebek was able to cover the 3.10-point spread in the win.
- It was a season-low point total for Nomads.
- In games that are blowouts, Suck it Trebek is now 3-1, including wins in their last three such matchups.
- This is the biggest margin of defeat of the season for Nomads.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Suck it Trebek
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.