Powered by Automated Insights Prestige Worldwide Gets Victory over B-Dawk's Babes who Can't Shake Losing Streak
- Prestige Worldwide
- B-Dawk's Babes
B-Dawk's Babes sputtered out of the gate and lost to Prestige Worldwide 76.80 - 71.58. B-Dawk's Babes is watching the season slip away, and doesn't have a win to speak of yet. B-Dawk's Babes couldn't capitalize on an increase in point total compared to last week's 112.12 - 48.62 loss against Suck it Trebek. Prestige Worldwide (4-2, 691.98 points) remains in second place and B-Dawk's Babes (0-6, 434.82 points) is still looking up at everyone from the cellar.
Smooth Moves by Prestige Worldwide
- Prestige Worldwide won despite having only 1 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- DeSean Jackson had the fourth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 18.40 points.
- The 19.70 points scored by Aaron Rodgers led the team, the second time that's happened this season.
- Both of the RBs came in below their expected points and it was still a win for Prestige Worldwide.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by B-Dawk's Babes
- Acquired and benched Andre Ellington, who scored 15.20 points and beat his projected point total by 163.4%, the 10th-highest percentage in the league.
- Should have started Martellus Bennett, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting TE with 6.80 against a projected 9.01.
- B-Dawk's Babes picked up Vincent Brown, who then fell short of his 8.00-point projection by scoring 3.10 points.
- Lost to Prestige Worldwide, which had their lowest-scoring week of the season.
- 7 of the starters on B-Dawk's Babes underperformed versus their projections.
- Prestige Worldwide would be 6-0 if they played B-Dawk's Babes every week.
- Prestige Worldwide would have beaten only two other teams besides B-Dawk's Babes this week.
- Prestige Worldwide would have defeated B-Dawk's Babes 139.76 - 48.62 had they played each other last week.
- Prestige Worldwide would be 5-0 if they played the same schedule as B-Dawk's Babes.
- If Prestige Worldwide had played every team in the league each week, they would be 34-20.
- B-Dawk's Babes would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- B-Dawk's Babes would be 1-4 if they played the same schedule as Prestige Worldwide.
- B-Dawk's Babes would be 2-52 if they played every team every week.
- B-Dawk's Babes was last in the league in scoring for the fourth time this season.
- Cam Newton led the league in scoring and had the 10th-most points in the league this season with 36.68, but it was not enough to get B-Dawk's Babes the win.
- B-Dawk's Babes got their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season with only 6.00 points this week.
- The margin of victory of 5.22 points was the smallest in the league this week.
- Although Prestige Worldwide won, it was no thanks to Aaron Rodgers, who scored 19.70 points and has now scored below his projection in three straight weeks.
- Prestige Worldwide won even though B-Dawk's Babes performed better against their scoring projection. B-Dawk's Babes scored 83.8% of their 85.45 projected points, while Prestige Worldwide recorded 74.8% of their 102.69-point projection.
- Prestige Worldwide won despite failing to reach their projected point total, improving to 1-1 when doing so. B-Dawk's Babes also failed to reach their point expectation and falls to 0-5 in such games.
- Prestige Worldwide won while scoring the fewest total points of any winning team in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Prestige Worldwide
- B-Dawk's Babes
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.