Powered by Automated Insights PoundTown Picks Up Victory over 1 Dickel to Capture Seventh Place
- 1 Dickel
PoundTown got 24.80 points from Jamaal Charles and 20.88 from Colin Kaepernick, taking down 1 Dickel 88.88 - 82.86. These two teams are tied for seventh place with 3-3 records, but 1 Dickel has a clear lead in points, 638.64 - 574.34. Both sides failed to hit their projections, but PoundTown scored 95.3% of a projected 93.29 points to pick up the win. PoundTown started one player with zero points while 1 Dickel also served up one goose egg, meaning each team left something on the table.
Smooth Moves by PoundTown
- The third-highest RB score of the week and the ninth-highest RB score of the season came from Jamaal Charles, who scored 24.80 points.
- The 12.30 points scored by Wes Welker was the ninth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- Maurice Jones-Drew scored a season-high 13.40 points.
- PoundTown had most of their starters beat their scoring projection (5 out of 9).
- Starter the Houston Texans Defense put up a zero, but PoundTown still won.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by 1 Dickel
- Left the Pittsburgh Steelers Defense on the bench, where they scored 14.00 points and beat their projected point total by 198.5%, the eighth-highest percentage in the league this week.
- Left Russell Wilson on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 16.38 points.
- Randall Cobb had a season-low 5.30 points against a projected 11.61 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Fred Jackson had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 4.80 points and recorded only 63.3% of his 7.58-point projection.
- 1 Dickel lost despite having only 4 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- PoundTown would be 1-5 if they played 1 Dickel every week.
- PoundTown would have beaten four other teams besides 1 Dickel this week.
- PoundTown would be 1-4 if they played the same schedule as 1 Dickel.
- PoundTown would be 22-32 if they played every team every week.
- Besides PoundTown, 1 Dickel would have been defeated by four other teams this week.
- PoundTown would have lost to 1 Dickel 98.86 - 92.32 had they played each other last week.
- 1 Dickel would be 4-1 if they played the same schedule as PoundTown.
- 1 Dickel would be 37-17 if they played every team every week.
- 1 Dickel had 82.86 points, their season-low.
- The loss snapped a three-game win streak by 1 Dickel.
- The 38.20 points by the RBs on PoundTown was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- After scoring 11.00 points against a projected 6.79, the Seattle Seahawks Defense has now exceeded their projection in three straight weeks.
- Two of the starters for PoundTown scored higher than the leading scorer for 1 Dickel.
- This is the biggest margin of defeat of the season for 1 Dickel.
- PoundTown underachieved in the win, improving to 3-1 when failing to reach their projected points this season, while 1 Dickel falls to 1-1 when scoring below their projected points.
- Even in the loss, the 15.10 points scored by LeSean McCoy was the 10th-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- 1 Dickel
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.