Powered by Automated Insights 1 Dickel Comes Back on Vienna Sausages, Climbs to Fifth Place
- 1 Dickel
- Vienna Sausages
1 Dickel (2-2, 456.92 points) defeated Vienna Sausages (2-2, 446.08 points) 126.58 - 116.58 in a matchup with four lead changes. They also put up the second-highest point total this week. Vienna Sausages began the Sunday games already ahead 7.80 - 5.00. They gave up that lead after the late Sunday games and were behind 104.58 - 98.68. The lead switched direction again after the Sunday night game, and Vienna Sausages had a 116.58 - 104.58 edge. 1 Dickel closed out the matchup with a comeback on Monday.
Smooth Moves by 1 Dickel
- Jimmy Graham scored 22.00 points, the second-highest TE score of the week and the seventh-highest TE score in the league this season.
- Fred Jackson had his highest output of the season with 14.70 points against a projected 9.55 and has now overachieved in every game this season.
- With 21.20 points, Greg Jennings ranked fourth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- The 16.00 points scored by Reggie Wayne was the ninth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- 1 Dickel had 5 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Vienna Sausages
- A.J. Green has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 5.10 points versus a projected 11.54.
- It was not a good week for Vienna Sausages at TE, where they were beaten 22.00 - 7.80.
- At the DEF position, Vienna Sausages got outscored by 1 Dickel 17.00 - 6.00.
- In the midst of a season-low in scoring, the Chicago Bears Defense also did not meet their projected points (6.00 points scored versus 8.24 projected) for the second time this season.
- Matthew Stafford scored a season-low 19.48 points, 91.6% of his projected 21.27, which is his lowest percentage of the year.
- If 1 Dickel played Vienna Sausages every week, they would be 3-1 this season.
- Besides Vienna Sausages, 1 Dickel would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, 1 Dickel would have defeated Vienna Sausages 108.86 - 97.60.
- If they played the same schedule as Vienna Sausages, 1 Dickel would be 2-1.
- If 1 Dickel had played every team in the league each week, they would be 28-8.
- Vienna Sausages would have lost to three other teams besides 1 Dickel this week.
- Vienna Sausages would be 1-2 if they played the same schedule as 1 Dickel.
- Vienna Sausages would be 21-15 if they played every team every week.
- Even though Vienna Sausages lost, they had two players score higher than the leading scorer for 1 Dickel.
- It was a tough loss for Vienna Sausages, which put up the second-biggest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- Vienna Sausages got a combined 57.20 points from their RBs, the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this season.
- The WRs on 1 Dickel collectively had their best week of the season with 47.60 points.
- The 126.58 points scored by 1 Dickel is their highest score of the season and the fifth-highest in the league this season.
- 1 Dickel had their largest margin of victory so far this year at 10.00 points.
- Although 1 Dickel won, it was no thanks to Eli Manning, who scored 10.88 points and has now scored below his projection in three straight weeks.
- Despite being on the winning team, Phil Dawson scored 5.00 points against a projected 8.51 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- 1 Dickel
- Vienna Sausages
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.