Powered by Automated Insights I Bent My Wookie Picks Up Victory over Flactose INTolerant, Puts Them in Third Place
- I Bent My Wookie
- Flactose INTolerant
I Bent My Wookie got past Flactose INTolerant, who had trouble scoring points this week, 111.04 - 96.44. With this loss, Flactose INTolerant scored 96.0% of their projected points, and has now failed to meet projections every week this season. Leading Flactose INTolerant, Tom Brady (24.44 points) and Torrey Smith (22.60) both ranked highly overall for the week. Flactose INTolerant (3-1, 380.16 points) drops to third place while I Bent My Wookie (2-2, 430.74 points) remains in seventh place.
Smooth Moves by I Bent My Wookie
- The Indianapolis Colts Defense had 23.00 points, the highest DEF score of the week and the second-highest score among DEF in the league this season.
- Matt Ryan ranked fourth in the league in scoring this week with 27.84 points. It was also the second-highest score of any player on I Bent My Wookie this season.
- Took the San Diego Chargers Defense out of the starting lineup, which scored 6.00 points on the bench, fewer than the starting DEF.
- Benched RB Bernard Pierce, who scored fewer points than any RB in the starting lineup with 0.90.
- In scoring 7.00 points, Heath Miller put up his largest point total of the year.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Flactose INTolerant
- Picked up and started Eddie Royal, who then scored below his 8.57-point projection with 4.20 points.
- At the DEF position, Flactose INTolerant got outscored by I Bent My Wookie 23.00 - 4.00.
- Chris Johnson had his lowest score of the season with 3.10 points against a projected 11.64 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- After a season-low 6.10 points against a projected 14.47, Doug Martin has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- With a season-low 4.00 points versus a projected 7.86, the New England Patriots Defense failed to meet their projection for the second time this season.
- I Bent My Wookie would be 4-0 if they played Flactose INTolerant every week.
- Besides Flactose INTolerant, I Bent My Wookie would have defeated three other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, I Bent My Wookie would have defeated Flactose INTolerant 88.88 - 88.70.
- If they played the same schedule as Flactose INTolerant, I Bent My Wookie would be 3-0.
- I Bent My Wookie would be 22-14 if they played every team every week.
- Flactose INTolerant would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- Flactose INTolerant would be 0-3 if they played the same schedule as I Bent My Wookie.
- Flactose INTolerant would be 9-27 if they played every team every week.
- Flactose INTolerant has underachieved every week this season, scoring 96.44 points against a projected 100.42 this week.
- Flactose INTolerant had the league's lowest score of the week for the first time this season.
- The 14.60-point margin of victory was the biggest of the season for I Bent My Wookie and eighth-largest in the league this season.
- Flactose INTolerant got a combined 36.70 points from their WRs, their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- I Bent My Wookie got a combined 22.60 points from their RBs, their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- The loss snapped a three-game win streak by Flactose INTolerant.
- I Bent My Wookie won even though Flactose INTolerant performed better against their scoring projection. Flactose INTolerant scored 96.0% of their 100.42 projected points, while I Bent My Wookie recorded 94.9% of their 116.95-point projection.
- Torrey Smith performed well in the loss with 22.60 points, the highest score of any WR in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- I Bent My Wookie
- Flactose INTolerant
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.