Powered by Automated Insights Nomads Picks Up Win Against B-Dawk's Babes, Moves Up to Fourth Place
- B-Dawk's Babes
Nomads benefited from 24.00 points from Andrew Luck and 22.40 from Victor Cruz to beat B-Dawk's Babes 119.00 - 97.72. B-Dawk's Babes is watching the season slip away, and doesn't have a win to speak of yet. B-Dawk's Babes gave it a good shot with a massive improvement in scoring compared to last week's 75.66 - 57.64 loss against gravytrain. Adding insult to injury, B-Dawk's Babes got zero points from Ryan Broyles. Nomads (2-2, 458.92 points) climbs into fourth place and B-Dawk's Babes (0-4, 314.62 points) stays in the cellar.
Smooth Moves by Nomads
- Andrew Luck ranked 10th in the league in scoring with 24.00 points.
- Victor Cruz had the second-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 22.40 points.
- With 20.10 points, Dez Bryant ranked sixth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- Matt Prater has now overachieved in three straight games after scoring 12.00 points against a projected 4.53.
- Beat B-Dawk's Babes, which had their highest-scoring week of the season.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by B-Dawk's Babes
- C.J. Spiller has scored below his projection in every game this season after scoring 7.70 points against a projected 11.39 this week.
- Michael Vick had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 14.02 points and recorded only 64.8% of his 21.63-point projection.
- Only 4 of the 9 starters on B-Dawk's Babes underachieved this week, but they still lost.
- B-Dawk's Babes got a zero from Ryan Broyles after expecting a projected 6.30-point total.
- If Nomads played B-Dawk's Babes every week, they would be 4-0 this season.
- Nomads would have beaten five other teams besides B-Dawk's Babes this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Nomads would have defeated B-Dawk's Babes 106.26 - 57.64.
- If they played the same schedule as B-Dawk's Babes, Nomads would be 3-0.
- If Nomads had played every team in the league each week, they would be 27-9.
- B-Dawk's Babes would have lost to seven other teams besides Nomads this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Nomads, B-Dawk's Babes would be 0-3.
- B-Dawk's Babes would be 2-34 if they played every team every week.
- In the loss, B-Dawk's Babes had the 10th-highest losing score in the league this season with 97.72 points.
- Nomads has topped their projected point total in every week this season.
- The 31.90 points by the RBs on B-Dawk's Babes was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- The 21.28-point margin of victory was the biggest of the season for Nomads and sixth-largest in the league this season.
- Jared Cook did little to help Nomads, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 4.50 points against a projected 5.87.
- In the loss, Darren Sproles scored 24.20 points, the seventh-highest RB score in the league this season.
- B-Dawk's Babes remains in last place, where they have been every week this season.
- Nomads beat their projected points and now have a 2-2 record when beating their projection, while B-Dawk's Babes falls to 0-1 when exceeding their expected point total.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- B-Dawk's Babes
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.