Powered by Automated Insights Suck it Trebek Rebounds Late to Wallop gravytrain, Removes Them from First
- Suck it Trebek
Suck it Trebek (2-2, 421.26 points) put up the second-highest point total this season to destroy gravytrain (3-1, 411.00 points) 151.92 - 104.78. Suck it Trebek scored first and went into Sunday in front 32.30 - 0. They gave up that lead after the late Sunday games and were behind 92.98 - 85.80. Suck it Trebek closed out the matchup with a comeback on Monday.
Smooth Moves by Suck it Trebek
- Suck it Trebek got their highest point total by a player this season from Drew Brees, who had 40.72 points.
- Arian Foster had the fourth-highest RB score of the week and the 10th-highest RB score in the league this season with 23.10 points.
- With 19.60 points, Antonio Gates had the third-highest TE score of the week and the ninth-best TE score in the league this season.
- The 13.00 points scored by Stephen Gostkowski was the highest K score of the week and is the third-highest K score in the league this season.
- 7 of the 9 starters on Suck it Trebek exceeded their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by gravytrain
- The TE position was a letdown for gravytrain, where they were outscored 19.60 - 4.30 by Suck it Trebek.
- gravytrain got outscored 13.00 - 3.00 by Suck it Trebek at the K position.
- After a season-low 2.70 points against a projected 7.52, Vincent Jackson has scored below his projection in three straight games.
- The 4.30 points scored by Julius Thomas was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 49.3% of his 8.73 projected points this week.
- It was a season-low 7.10 points for Josh Gordon this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 76.3% of a projected point total of 9.31.
- If Suck it Trebek played gravytrain every week, they would be 2-2 this season.
- Suck it Trebek would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- Suck it Trebek would have defeated gravytrain 96.38 - 75.66 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as gravytrain, Suck it Trebek would be 1-2.
- If Suck it Trebek had played every team in the league each week, they would be 18-18.
- Besides Suck it Trebek, gravytrain would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Suck it Trebek, gravytrain would be 1-2.
- If they played every team every week, gravytrain would be 17-19.
- Suck it Trebek scored 151.92 points, the highest in the league this week and second-highest in the league this season.
- The margin of victory was the third-largest in the league this season.
- In the loss, gravytrain had the eighth-highest losing score in the league this season with 104.78 points.
- Despite being on the winning team, Roddy White scored 2.80 points against a projected 6.29 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- The 53.20 points by the RBs on Suck it Trebek was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- gravytrain had their three-game win streak snapped in the loss.
- With the loss, gravytrain falls to 2-1 in comeback games this season.
- Suck it Trebek improves to 1-1 in blowout games this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Suck it Trebek
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.