Powered by Automated Insights Prestige Worldwide Puts the Kibosh on PoundTown, Takes Top Spot in League
- Prestige Worldwide
Prestige Worldwide (3-1, 473.42 points) leaps into first place in the league after beating PoundTown (ninth place, 1-3, 393.14 points) 123.34 - 101.98. Philip Rivers got the third-highest player point total in the league this week with 33.04 points. Even though both teams hit their projections, Prestige Worldwide scored 14.5% more than their projected 107.76 points to secure the win. PoundTown was led by Wes Welker with 19.60 points and Jamaal Charles who scored 18.70.
Smooth Moves by Prestige Worldwide
- Prestige Worldwide saw their third-largest single-week point total by a player this season with Philip Rivers scoring 33.04 points. The score was also high enough to rank third in the league.
- Tony Gonzalez beat his scoring projection by a matchup-leading 264.0% and scored the fifth-most points in the league with 26.90.
- With 20.60 points, Demaryius Thomas ranked fifth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- Matt Forte had the ninth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 17.70 points.
- Prestige Worldwide had most of their starters beat their scoring projection (5 out of 9).
Toyota Missed Opportunities by PoundTown
- PoundTown left the 20.40 points scored by Le'Veon Bell on the bench this week. He beat his projected point total by 175.3%, the fifth-highest percentage in the league.
- Should have started Ben Roethlisberger, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 18.32 against a projected 18.34.
- Colin Kaepernick scored 17.78 points against a projected 22.36 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- The TE position was a letdown for PoundTown, where they were outscored 26.90 - 7.20 by Prestige Worldwide.
- Maurice Jones-Drew had the fewest points of any starter on the team and had a season-low 2.80 points.
- Prestige Worldwide would be 3-1 if they played PoundTown every week.
- Besides PoundTown, Prestige Worldwide would have defeated six other teams this week.
- Prestige Worldwide would be 1-2 if they played the same schedule as PoundTown.
- If Prestige Worldwide had played every team in the league each week, they would be 23-13.
- PoundTown would have lost to six other teams besides Prestige Worldwide this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Prestige Worldwide would have lost to PoundTown 91.70 - 87.26.
- PoundTown would be 2-1 if they played the same schedule as Prestige Worldwide.
- PoundTown would be 13-23 if they played every team every week.
- The top players for Prestige Worldwide were elite in the matchup, as three of their starters outperformed the leading scorer for PoundTown.
- In the loss, PoundTown had the ninth-highest losing score in the league this season with 101.98 points.
- PoundTown had their largest margin of defeat this season.
- The win saw Prestige Worldwide top their projected points, giving them a 3-0 record when beating their projection. PoundTown also overachieved and falls to 0-2 when doing so.
- Prestige Worldwide is at the top of the standings. This is the second week this season that they have been in first place.
- The margin of victory of 21.36 points was the second-highest margin in the league this week.
- PoundTown scored 101.98 points, ranking them eighth in the league in scoring.
- In the loss, Wes Welker had the seventh-highest WR score in the league this week with 19.60 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Prestige Worldwide
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.