Powered by Automated Insights 1 Dickel Wins Stunner over Nomads, Yet to Lose in Series
- 1 Dickel
1 Dickel remains undefeated in two matchups against Nomads with a 95.68 - 69.72 win. The Pittsburgh Steelers Defense led the way, garnering 23.00 points for 1 Dickel. The last time these teams met, Jimmy Graham led with 25.40. This is the largest margin for 1 Dickel in two head-to-head matchups. They beat Nomads 108.86 - 106.26 in Week 3.
Smooth Moves by 1 Dickel
- The 16.00 points scored by Jimmy Graham was the highest TE score in the league this week.
- The Pittsburgh Steelers Defense scored the 10th-most points in the league and beat their scoring projection by a league-leading 360.0%.
- With 11.50 points, Calvin Johnson ranked 10th in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- Dwayne Bowe scored 11.10 points against a projected 7.94 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- With 9.00 points scored versus a projected 7.18, Phil Dawson has scored more points than projected for three straight games.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Nomads
- Missed out on an opportunity by leaving the 19.00 points scored by Danny Woodhead on the bench this week. He outperformed his projected point total by 135.1%, the seventh-highest percentage in the league.
- Nomads left the 14.00 points scored by Jared Cook on the bench this week. He beat his projected point total by 196.6%, the fifth-highest percentage in the league.
- Did not start Tony Romo, who led the team in scoring with 20.46 points.
- The 0.70 points scored by Victor Cruz was the lowest total in the matchup and 5.8% of his projected point total of 12.07, which was his lowest percentage of the season.
- Nomads had 7 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- If 1 Dickel played Nomads every week, they would be 9-3 this season.
- Besides Nomads, 1 Dickel would have defeated four other teams this week.
- 1 Dickel would have defeated Nomads 127.70 - 101.38 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Nomads, 1 Dickel would be 7-3.
- 1 Dickel would be 75-33 if they played every team every week.
- Nomads would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- Nomads would be 5-5 if they played the same schedule as 1 Dickel.
- Nomads would be 54-54 if they played every team every week.
- 1 Dickel had the week's largest margin of victory (25.96 points) for the second time this season.
- 1 Dickel scored 95.68 points against a projected 87.95 and beat their scoring projection for the ninth time this season, including the last five weeks in a row.
- This was the first time this season that Nomads lost by the week's biggest margin.
- Nomads had the league's lowest score of the week for the first time this season.
- 1 Dickel had their lowest winning score of the season with 95.68 points.
- 1 Dickel got a combined 8.40 points from their RBs, their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Nomads is now 1-2 in upset games this season, including losses in their last two such contests.
- The loss was the fourth in a row for Nomads.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- 1 Dickel
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.