Powered by Automated Insights Vienna Sausages Picks Up Win Against I Bent My Wookie, Moves Up to Second Place
- Vienna Sausages
- I Bent My Wookie
Vienna Sausages defeated I Bent My Wookie 94.48 - 86.28 for a second win in as many head-to-head matchups. Matthew Stafford put up 26.48 points and was the reason for the victory. It was right around the same score as his 26.60 points in the last matchup with I Bent My Wookie. I Bent My Wookie is not a guaranteed win for Vienna Sausages, who has an 8.46-point average margin of victory against them. It's thinner than their 29.56-point average margin of victory on the season (first in the league). The margin wasn't as big as it could have been, Vienna Sausages had a starter score zero points (A.J. Green). Vienna Sausages beat I Bent My Wookie 97.60 - 88.88 in Week 3 and now averages 96.04 points against them.
Smooth Moves by Vienna Sausages
- The 26.48 points scored by Matthew Stafford ranked seventh in the league this week.
- With 18.80 points, Adrian Peterson ranked sixth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- Vienna Sausages saw the majority of their starters (5 of 9) beat their projected point total.
- Starter A.J. Green put up a zero, but Vienna Sausages still won.
- With 13.00 points versus a projected 6.18, the Arizona Cardinals Defense exceeded their scoring projection by 110.4%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by I Bent My Wookie
- Did not start Eli Manning, who led the team in scoring with 18.96 points.
- Picked up and started Delanie Walker, who then scored below his 6.33-point projection with 4.60 points.
- Ben Tate has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 2.70 points versus a projected 15.44.
- Matt Ryan has scored below his projection in five straight games after scoring 12.68 points against a projected 19.89 this week.
- Vienna Sausages had a better day at the QB position, topping I Bent My Wookie 26.48 - 12.68.
- Vienna Sausages would be 9-3 if they played I Bent My Wookie every week.
- Vienna Sausages would have beaten three other teams besides I Bent My Wookie this week.
- Vienna Sausages would be 6-4 if they played the same schedule as I Bent My Wookie.
- Vienna Sausages would be 66-42 if they played every team every week.
- Besides Vienna Sausages, I Bent My Wookie would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- Vienna Sausages would have lost to I Bent My Wookie 106.06 - 83.48 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Vienna Sausages, I Bent My Wookie would be 4-6.
- I Bent My Wookie would be 45-63 if they played every team every week.
- Vienna Sausages had their lowest winning score of the season with 94.48 points.
- Vienna Sausages scored 94.48 points against a projected 97.31 and underachieved for the seventh time this season, including the last three weeks in a row.
- Vienna Sausages had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for I Bent My Wookie.
- Vienna Sausages is leveraging their draft well. This week they got 72.3% of their points from players they drafted.
- Vienna Sausages underachieved in the win, improving to 4-3 when failing to reach their projected points this season, while I Bent My Wookie falls to 2-5 when scoring below their projected points.
- I Bent My Wookie ranked eighth in the league in scoring this week.
- Blair Walsh played well in the loss with 14.00 points, the highest score of any K in the league this week.
- In the loss, Larry Fitzgerald had the sixth-highest WR score in the league this week with 17.60 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Vienna Sausages
- I Bent My Wookie
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.