Powered by Automated Insights gravytrain Beats B-Dawk's Babes for Fourth Consecutive Win
- B-Dawk's Babes
gravytrain beat B-Dawk's Babes 116.90 - 91.56 to remain undefeated against them in two matchups. They also earned a playoff berth in the process. gravytrain is a little lucky against B-Dawk's Babes, because their average score in the series is 96.28 points, 80.6% of their total season average. This week, Josh Gordon was the determining factor, picking up 29.70 points. It was about the same output as the 30.76 points Peyton Manning got the last time these teams played. To make matters worse, B-Dawk's Babes had two starters score zero points (C.J. Spiller and Brent Celek). This is the highest margin for gravytrain in two head-to-head matchups. They beat B-Dawk's Babes 75.66 - 57.64 in Week 3.
Smooth Moves by gravytrain
- With 29.70 points, Josh Gordon had the highest WR score of the week and the eighth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- Eddie Lacy had the third-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 21.80 points.
- Andre Brown scored 15.80 points, which ranked seventh out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- With 15.00 points, Rob Gronkowski ranked third in the league this week in scoring among TEs.
- Graham Gano overachieved by 52.8%, scoring 11.00 points against a projected 7.20.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by B-Dawk's Babes
- Did not start Martellus Bennett, who scored 12.20 points, surpassing his projected points by 112.9%, the 10th-highest percentage in the league.
- B-Dawk's Babes was faced with 2 starters coming up empty in points.
- Even though B-Dawk's Babes lost, only 3 of their 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- With 1.70 points, Danny Amendola scored only 19.9% of his 8.53 projected point total.
- gravytrain would be 12-0 if they played B-Dawk's Babes every week.
- gravytrain would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, gravytrain would have defeated B-Dawk's Babes 123.22 - 78.76.
- gravytrain would be 8-2 if they played the same schedule as B-Dawk's Babes.
- If gravytrain had played every team in the league each week, they would be 78-30.
- Besides gravytrain, B-Dawk's Babes would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- B-Dawk's Babes would be 0-10 if they played the same schedule as gravytrain.
- If they played every team every week, B-Dawk's Babes would be 8-100.
- Four of the 10 wins for gravytrain this season have come despite their opponent scoring higher than their season average.
- gravytrain led the league in scoring for the fifth time this season with 116.90 points.
- gravytrain has won four straight games, the longest current winning streak in the league.
- With the loss, B-Dawk's Babes has the longest losing streak in the league, stretching back five straight games.
- gravytrain underachieved in the win, recording 95.1% of their projected 122.86, while B-Dawk's Babes performed better than expected, beating their 69.86-point projection by 31.1%.
- B-Dawk's Babes got the best total score from their WRs of any team this week with 39.40 points.
- The Kansas City Chiefs Defense was last in the league in scoring with -3.00 points against a projected 10.09 and scored below their projection for the fourth time this season.
- gravytrain is in first place in the league for the ninth week this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- B-Dawk's Babes
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.