Powered by Automated Insights 1 Dickel Beats I Bent My Wookie to Grab Fourth Place
- 1 Dickel
- I Bent My Wookie
1 Dickel notched the highest point total this week and took down I Bent My Wookie 127.70 - 106.06. This win was revenge for a Week 2 112.56 - 108.08 tight loss to I Bent My Wookie. I Bent My Wookie was coming off a 74.70 - 64.72 win against Nomads and saw their scoring increase this week. 1 Dickel (6-5, 1,190.76 points) climbs into fourth place and I Bent My Wookie (3-8, 1,010.76 points) stays down in ninth place.
Smooth Moves by 1 Dickel
- The second-highest RB score of the week and the eighth-highest RB score of the season came from LeSean McCoy, who scored 27.00 points.
- Calvin Johnson had 29.90 points, the highest WR score of the week and the sixth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- Sat Kenny Stills, who scored fewer points than any WR in the starting lineup with 1.10.
- Dwayne Bowe scored 11.70 points, the eighth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- 5 of 9 players in the starting lineup for 1 Dickel topped their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by I Bent My Wookie
- Should have started the Carolina Panthers Defense, which underachieved, but still had more points than the starting DEF with 7.00 against a projected 7.32.
- Picked up the Houston Texans Defense, which scored 1.00 point against their projected 5.28.
- I Bent My Wookie got outscored 17.00 - 1.00 by 1 Dickel at the DEF position.
- 5 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- With 1.20 points, Jordan Reed scored only 13.4% of his 8.93 projected point total.
- If 1 Dickel played I Bent My Wookie every week, they would be 8-3 this season.
- 1 Dickel would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- 1 Dickel would have defeated I Bent My Wookie 112.68 - 74.70 had they played each other last week.
- 1 Dickel would be 6-3 if they played the same schedule as I Bent My Wookie.
- If 1 Dickel had played every team in the league each week, they would be 70-29.
- I Bent My Wookie would have lost to three other teams besides 1 Dickel this week.
- I Bent My Wookie would be 4-5 if they played the same schedule as 1 Dickel.
- If they played every team every week, I Bent My Wookie would be 43-56.
- Four of the eight losses for I Bent My Wookie this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- 1 Dickel led the league in scoring and set their new season-high with 127.70 points.
- 1 Dickel beat their scoring projection for the eighth time this season by scoring 127.70 points against a projected 105.24. They have now overachieved four weeks in a row.
- 1 Dickel covered the 7.92-point spread, winning by 21.64 points.
- With a combined 38.00 points from their WRs, I Bent My Wookie got their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- 1 Dickel beat I Bent My Wookie at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for I Bent My Wookie.
- 1 Dickel got the best total score from their WRs of any team this week with 41.60 points.
- The drafted players on 1 Dickel put up 85.8% of the team's points this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- 1 Dickel
- I Bent My Wookie
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.