Powered by Automated Insights Prestige Worldwide Surprises Vienna Sausages for Third Consecutive Win
- Prestige Worldwide
- Vienna Sausages
Prestige Worldwide defeated Vienna Sausages 118.72 - 83.48 for a second win in as many head-to-head matchups. Vienna Sausages doesn't hold up against Prestige Worldwide, who has a 54.11-point average margin of victory against them. It's definitely wider than their 27.75-point average margin of victory on the season (third in the league). This week, the Cincinnati Bengals Defense led the team, garnering 27.00 points. That's still quite a drop-off from Aaron Rodgers, who led all players with 42.90 points the last time these teams met. Prestige Worldwide is averaging 133.11 points against Vienna Sausages and beat them 147.50 - 74.52 in Week 2.
Smooth Moves by Prestige Worldwide
- The Cincinnati Bengals Defense had 27.00 points, the highest DEF score of the week and the second-highest score among DEF in the league this season.
- The 11.00 points scored by Robbie Gould, who Prestige Worldwide picked up this week, beat his projected point total of 6.80 by 61.8%.
- Matt Forte had the seventh-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 18.50 points.
- The 12.10 points scored by Demaryius Thomas was the sixth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- With only 4 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, Prestige Worldwide was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Vienna Sausages
- Should have started Stevan Ridley, who underachieved, but still had the most points of any RB on the team with 8.80 against a projected 9.54.
- Emmanuel Sanders was last in the matchup in scoring, finishing below his projection for the second time this season with 0.20 points against a projected 8.07.
- Vienna Sausages got beat 27.00 - 7.00 by Prestige Worldwide at the DEF position.
- Prestige Worldwide saw their RBs beat those on Vienna Sausages 26.90 - 9.90.
- The WR corps couldn't keep pace with their counterparts from Prestige Worldwide and were outscored 28.00 - 12.50.
- If Prestige Worldwide played Vienna Sausages every week, they would be 5-6 this season.
- Prestige Worldwide would have beaten six other teams besides Vienna Sausages this week.
- Prestige Worldwide would have defeated Vienna Sausages 124.02 - 110.46 had they played each other last week.
- Prestige Worldwide would be 7-2 if they played the same schedule as Vienna Sausages.
- Prestige Worldwide would be 67-32 if they played every team every week.
- Besides Prestige Worldwide, Vienna Sausages would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Prestige Worldwide, Vienna Sausages would be 6-3.
- Vienna Sausages would be 62-37 if they played every team every week.
- Vienna Sausages has lost four times and three of them have come to teams who beat their scoring average in that matchup.
- With the win, Prestige Worldwide has a three-game win streak, currently the longest in the league.
- This was the second time this season that Vienna Sausages lost by the week's biggest margin.
- Prestige Worldwide bested their projected points again, the seventh time this season they have done so, including a streak of three straight games.
- Prestige Worldwide had the week's largest margin of victory (35.24 points) for the second time this season.
- Matthew Stafford beat his projection for the fifth straight week. His 27.88 points ranked sixth in the league this week.
- The 9.90 total points by the RBs on Vienna Sausages was their smallest RB output this season.
- Vienna Sausages had their five-game win streak snapped in the loss.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Prestige Worldwide
- Vienna Sausages
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.