Powered by Automated Insights gravytrain Gets Win over Nomads, Makes It Three in a Row
gravytrain beat Nomads 123.22 - 101.38 for a second win in as many head-to-head matchups. Marshawn Lynch put up 24.30 points and was the deciding factor. It was less than his 31.50 points in the last matchup with Nomads. This is the highest margin for gravytrain in two head-to-head matchups. They beat Nomads 107.18 - 105.04 in Week 2.
Smooth Moves by gravytrain
- With 24.30 points against a projected 14.72, Marshawn Lynch led the matchup in scoring and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- Benched RB Steven Jackson, who scored fewer points than any RB in the starting lineup with 6.50.
- Took Julius Thomas out of the starting lineup, who scored 10.30 points on the bench, fewer than the starting TE.
- The 22.50 points scored by Vincent Jackson was the fourth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- Josh Gordon had the fifth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 18.50 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Nomads
- Nomads lost despite having only 3 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- Lamar Miller could not reach his projected point total, scoring only 40.4% of his 9.16-point projection with 3.70 points.
- If gravytrain played Nomads every week, they would be 7-4 this season.
- Besides Nomads, gravytrain would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- gravytrain would have defeated Nomads 103.10 - 64.72 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Nomads, gravytrain would be 7-2.
- gravytrain would be 69-30 if they played every team every week.
- Besides gravytrain, Nomads would have been defeated by four other teams this week.
- Nomads would be 2-7 if they played the same schedule as gravytrain.
- If they played every team every week, Nomads would be 54-45.
- gravytrain has won three times this year when their opponent scored higher than their season average.
- Nomads has lost six times and three of them have come to teams who beat their scoring average in that matchup.
- gravytrain has won three straight games, the longest current winning streak in the league.
- gravytrain was not able to cover the 28.32-point spread in the win.
- gravytrain beat Nomads at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for Nomads.
- The loss was the third in a row for Nomads.
- gravytrain won even though Nomads performed better against their scoring projection. Nomads beat their 86.64 projected points by 17.0%, while gravytrain outscored their 114.96-point projection by 7.2%.
- With 44.40 points, gravytrain got the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.