Powered by Automated Insights PoundTown Beats B-Dawk's Babes to Grab Sixth Place
- B-Dawk's Babes
PoundTown stays undefeated in two matchups against B-Dawk's Babes with a 109.18 - 78.76 win. This week, Ben Roethlisberger was the winning factor, garnering 39.88 points. That's more than twice Jamaal Charles, who led all players with 16.30 points the last time these teams met. This is the largest margin for PoundTown in two head-to-head matchups. They beat B-Dawk's Babes 86.68 - 76.06 in Week 2.
Smooth Moves by PoundTown
- PoundTown got their highest point total by a player this season from Ben Roethlisberger, who had 39.88 points.
- Garrett Graham had the most points of any TE in the league this week with 17.60.
- Garrett Hartley exceeded scoring projections by 45.1%, with 11.00 points against a projected 7.58.
- PoundTown won despite having only 3 of their 9 starters exceed their scoring projection.
- Both of the RBs came in below their expected points and it was still a win for PoundTown.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by B-Dawk's Babes
- Andre Ellington was last in the matchup in scoring, finishing below his projection for the third time this season with 1.30 points against a projected 10.98.
- B-Dawk's Babes could have used more points from the TE position, where PoundTown beat them 17.60 - 4.20.
- The RBs on B-Dawk's Babes let them down, getting outgunned by the RBs on PoundTown 16.00 - 2.90.
- The Baltimore Ravens Defense did not meet their 4.64-point projection this week, the sixth time that's happened this season. Their 3.00 points were also a season-low.
- Even though B-Dawk's Babes lost, only 4 of their 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- If PoundTown played B-Dawk's Babes every week, they would be 11-0 this season.
- Besides B-Dawk's Babes, PoundTown would have defeated five other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, PoundTown would have defeated B-Dawk's Babes 78.16 - 45.06.
- PoundTown would be 4-5 if they played the same schedule as B-Dawk's Babes.
- If PoundTown had played every team in the league each week, they would be 44-55.
- B-Dawk's Babes would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- B-Dawk's Babes would be 1-8 if they played the same schedule as PoundTown.
- B-Dawk's Babes would be 5-94 if they played every team every week.
- Five of the 10 losses for B-Dawk's Babes this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- B-Dawk's Babes has lost four straight games, the longest current losing streak in the league.
- B-Dawk's Babes had the league's lowest score of the week for the sixth time this season.
- Jamaal Charles had a season-low 7.20 points against a projected 17.44 in the win and has now scored below his projection in four straight games.
- PoundTown got their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season with only 16.00 points this week.
- Despite being on the winning team, Eric Decker scored 7.10 points against a projected 10.07 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Although PoundTown won, it was no thanks to the New Orleans Saints Defense, which scored 6.00 points and has now scored below their projection in three straight weeks.
- B-Dawk's Babes got smallest total score from their RB position of any team this week with 2.90 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- B-Dawk's Babes
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.