Powered by Automated Insights Supreme Clientelle Narrowly Upsets Rusty's Team
- Supreme Clientelle
- Rusty's Team
Supreme Clientelle recorded the second-highest score this week, slipping by Rusty's Team 103.68 - 100.26. Supreme Clientelle came into the matchup as the underdog, with a projected spread of 14.01. It was extremely close, and the 3.42-point margin of victory was the smallest recorded in the league this season. Leading Rusty's Team, the Chicago Bears Defense (25.00 points) and Peyton Manning (24.76) both ranked highly overall for the week. Supreme Clientelle (2-1, 320.04 points) climbs into second place and Rusty's Team (1-2, 302.82 points) stays in sixth place.
Smooth Moves by Supreme Clientelle
- With 17.00 points, Matt Prater had the highest score of any K in the league this season.
- Drew Brees scored 32.78 points, the highest of any player on Supreme Clientelle this season.
- LeSean McCoy had 21.80 points, the third-highest RB score of the week and the seventh-highest RB score in the league this season.
- With only 3 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, Supreme Clientelle was still able to win.
- Supreme Clientelle won even though all three of their WRs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Rusty's Team
- Doug Martin has scored below his projection in every game this season after scoring 10.80 points against a projected 15.08 this week.
- Picked up and started Coby Fleener, who scored a league-worst 24.2% of his projected point total for 1.30 points, the worst of the matchup.
- 7 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Supreme Clientelle won the K position battle, beating Rusty's Team 17.00 - 7.00.
- Brandon Marshall had a season-low 5.20 points against a projected 11.44 and scored below his projection for the first time this season.
- Supreme Clientelle would be 3-0 if they played Rusty's Team every week.
- Besides Rusty's Team, Supreme Clientelle would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- Supreme Clientelle would have defeated Rusty's Team 106.68 - 97.68 had they played each other last week.
- Supreme Clientelle would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as Rusty's Team.
- Supreme Clientelle would be 20-7 if they played every team every week.
- In addition to Supreme Clientelle, Rusty's Team would have lost to just two other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Supreme Clientelle, Rusty's Team would be 1-1.
- If they played every team every week, Rusty's Team would be 13-14.
- Rusty's Team scored 100.26 points and lost. It is the third-highest losing score in the league this season.
- Supreme Clientelle scored 103.68 points against a projected 91.03 and has overachieved every week this season.
- The 3.42-point margin of victory was the smallest in the league this week.
- Supreme Clientelle had the second-highest point total in the league this week.
- In the loss, the Chicago Bears Defense ranked sixth in the league in scoring with a season-high 25.00 points.
- In the loss, Peyton Manning ranked seventh in the league in scoring with 24.76 points.
- In the loss, Bernard Pierce had the seventh-highest RB score in the league this week with 13.20 points.
- Rusty's Team could not pull out the win, but Doug Martin did perform well with the 10th-best RB score in the league this week, scoring 10.80 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Supreme Clientelle
- Rusty's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.